How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14650 antworten Ā· 75747 aufrufe

haggar152

#80

Second week flowering on mine now too and yeah they do look alike lol

Antworten ↗
Philleshphan

#83

GSC Exteme (left) and GDP (right) 5 weeks, 3 days. Vegetation.

GDP (middle) 4 weeks.
Vegetation

GDP in Grobo 8.5 weeks
Flowering Day 6

Antworten ↗
Demon_Gibby

#84


First row one to the left is purple punch and the one the right is gorilla breath and behind that is blueberry headband and to the now behind purple punch is sapphire mango

This is the sapphire mango is in week 6 of flower

This is gorilla breath is in week 6 in flower

This is purple punch is in week 3 flower

This is the blueberry headband she is supper bushy and in week 6 flower

Antworten ↗
SaxeisGrow

#85

Mine is in its 10th day after sprouting (it took a week to sprout which was worrying ro me). It’s a Hulkberry Auto by Royal Queen Seeds and it’s starting to show its second pair of leaves true leaves (can’t post a pic dunno why). Is it normal? (I’m growing in soil, universal substract pre-mixed with bat guano, humus, homemade fertilisers from fruit’s peels, and also perlite and akadama… Fertilised it once after its first week with a grow ā€œone-partā€ organic fertilizer,in the recommended doses. I guess its growth also got a little bit slowed due to my cat stepping it one week ago, but it looks healthy.

Antworten ↗
JennMich

#87

Week 6 from planting the seed. G13 height 24 inches i took two branches off for clones right before this picture.

Antworten ↗
209MIKE

#93

Good soil is the best thing you can do for your plants, I use fox farm happy frog for this run. Second is good lighting (at the correct height at all times) and fresh air coming in the tent at all times and extract the hot air out. A fan blowing around the grow room making the plants dance slightly will increase the strength of the branches also ultimately making a hardy/solid branch so the plant knows it can support heavy flowers. From day one I use bioroot for rapid root development to build a solid foundation for the plant as well and I start giving nutes at the end of week 5 in quarter doses and work my way up to full dose in four stages week by week, the better the root system the larger the plant can become and more roots equal more nutrients the plant can draw from the soil. @JennMich

Antworten ↗
BashCrandicoot11

#94

Me too I’m using happy frog and my plants are loving it. I also use 6.0 ph water when watering.

Antworten ↗
BigDaddy

#99

Thank you! This is my first grow ever. They are at 10 weeks…12/12. Just started a couple GDP auto’s. 4 weeks old.

Antworten ↗
BigDaddy

#100

I used pipe cleaners for my LST. They worked pretty good. I just invested in some 90 degree plant training clips I’m using on my GFP Auto’s and they are working pretty good. I have 2-4x4x80 grow tents going with a 2000 watt LED light in each tent.

Antworten ↗

Antworten