How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14652 antworten · 75756 aufrufe

Mjcalifornia

#9067

Thanks for the input! I know jamon loves the octopot so I’ve been eyeing them

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#9068



Before and after defoliating .
Strawberry Cough

Look at this crazy ass lady. After stretching I will cut her back gradually.
Auto Critical Orange Punch

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9070

Question on the earth box and octopot: I have a ton of synthetic nutes i need to go through so that they don’t go to waste, before I switch to organic. Do these systems take synthetic? I’m pretty sure the octopot will no problem but couldn’t find much about it on the earth box

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9071

I really love that cover that goes over the earth box that promotes the roots to go up and feed on the top feeding you do but I’m sure you could do something similar with the octopot?

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#9072

I would think you could put them directly in the res. You’d just have to flush from the top every now and again. Also not sure the soil would be good for more than a run maybe 2.

Antworten ↗
ItsOzzie

#9073

I was just looking at earthbox online. They have added a auto watering system for it. I think any system will work great. First thing I’d look at is how do you want to grow organic or synthetic. Plant count or size of plant could also be something to think about. Then decide on the system that’ll work best for that. Because all these system work better for slightly different growing styles.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9074

Think I’m leaning towards octopots as you can remove the plants and clean the reservoir if needed. Also, Jamons plants are absolute monsters in his octopots lol

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9076

Yeah, I think they’re same concept. Does the ac one allow to roots to grow into the reservoir?

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9078

For sure. I’ve been holding off until one of the systems clicks in my brain. I have a ton going on so trying to keep it simple

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#9079

Autopots as a concept are brilliant but after a few runs with mine I have found the kits very limiting as far as pot size and stuff goes. The smart valves on the other hand are game changing with the options they open up, my next upgrade is going to be one 4×4 tray with one smart valve to run 5 big fabric pots off the one valve and res.

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#9080

About your question on synthetic nutes and organic nutes in the octopot. I recommend using mainly synthetic nutes in the reservoir, with the exception of highly filtered products like fox farms, big bloom.

When you go organic, the soil is loaded and you feed straight water.

One advantage of Octopots is the area between the water and the soil were the roots get tons of oxygen without drying out in the reservoir.

Whichever system you choose, the community with help you with the learning curve.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9081

Which pots would you recommend for the octopot? I see like 3 different options. Also, did you order from Amazon or directly through their site? Amazon doesn’t say what types of pots they are but is cheaper and the site has the options but shipping is $50 which is wild

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#9086

Craft blend from buildasoil, Montana grow silica, worm castings and buildaflower. I water with buildaveg for veg and buildabloom for flower

Antworten ↗

Antworten