Trich´ porn channel

68 antworten · 1067 aufrufe

Smokey101

#20

Anyone ever buy one of them $30-$40 microscopes that plug up to your phone? I have scopes and loupes but phone camera is shit so if those cheap plug ins work I’ll grab one

Antworten ↗
Rex_Kramer

#21

Good question! @Smokey101
I’ve been looking for a way to Take decent Photos for a long time, anything you
want to photograph with your Smartphone in the macro range mostly falls, because your hand is shaking.
What would you think about this :point_down:?

similar price, but probably much easier to handle :thinking:
*But look the reviews first an make shure the software works with your phone If it comes from a rice producing country :wink:

Antworten ↗
Vdub28

#22










Forbidden fruit, blue haze, master kush

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#23

Lmao I think that’s one I was looking at and you ain’t lying about shaky hands the more I zoom in :rofl::rofl: I’m going to order one today and hopefully have some trich pics soon

Antworten ↗
Deanroche

#26


It’s the best thing to check your trics, great for 29.00€
2022-09-15_09-33-54-72
This is the trics you will see so good with this tool :grin:

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#28

What brand is that bud? Can’t be to much more in US dollars and pics look good

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#30

@Deanroche never mind I found it when I looked at pic better lol $27 on Amazon for me and being ordered now lol

Antworten ↗
Deanroche

#34

Sorry @Smokey101 I feel asleep, but delighted you found it, you will be some happy with it, for real, :+1::100:%

Antworten ↗
Riley

#36

Thanks @Deanroche I got one that clips on my phone but it’s hard t maneuver… think I like yours better

Antworten ↗
Deanroche

#37

Hey bro you can see exactly what you need to with your seedling @R.Buddz very clear pic mate if it’s difficult to hold, practice makes perfect of even better a little by so go easy on yourself, iv going out difficult myself to hold mine but maybe we shouldn’t smoke before using, that should come as a warning on the phone when you buy them! No spliffs before use lol

Antworten ↗
Rex_Kramer

#38

DANGER ZONE !!!

The following hardcore fetish pictures contain scenes

which could have a unsettling effect on people with a weak psyche :point_up:

.

…

…
.

Most of you will know this picture :point_down:

The sieve insert on a closer look :point_down:

And the basement of my grinder…, that what I call “Angeldust” :point_down:




Have fun mates!

Antworten ↗
Vdub28

#39












Few long days of night to swell and these beautiful ladies are ready for harvest. Blue haze, forbidden fruit and master kush

Antworten ↗

Antworten