Version 3.1 is out! and we've added charts to Growlogs 📈

31 antworten · 256 aufrufe

Pflanzenpaul

#6

Hey Eli

I click ‘Reply’ here, and the window doesn’t open.
I have to reload the page to be able to reply to you.
Uploading photos from my mobile phone still doesn’t work, and this has been going on for 4 days with the photos.
To move from one topic to another, I constantly have to reload the pages, even on the PC, because it doesn’t respond to the first command (button press) and nothing happens. It’s been very stressful for me these last few days, because I’m really putting my heart and soul into it every day. I feel quite held back, especially since others report that they have no

Antworten ↗
Eli

#7

Thank you for explaining everything in such detail. I can absolutely understand why this has been frustrating and stressful for you, especially when you’re someone who participates so actively every day and puts real passion into the community.

Please don’t feel ignored or excluded, the team is aware about this issue, and your reports (including the screenshots and descriptions) are actually very helpful for tracking the problem down. The Cloudflare error and the upload behavior you described give important clues to the dev team.

I also understand how discouraging it feels when others say everything works fine for them while you’re still struggling with it. But that doesn’t make your issue any less real. Thank you for staying patient and continuing to report what’s happening instead of simply giving up on the platform.

Hopefully we’ll have this sorted out soon so you can get back to posting normally again and enjoying the community without all this extra stress. We really appreciate how involved you are here :green_heart:

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#8

I just realized that I was still using v3.0.9 from TestFlight (beta test) all this time.
I had to re-download the current version 3.1 from the App Store.

Antworten ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#9

Hello Eli

Regarding all the problems, I can further report;

I had changed my phone. From Galaxy S20 to S25 and even with the newer model, recurring problems became apparent.

Although I was now able to transfer photos from the Growlog back to my phone’s memory and then post them here in topics.

But when I closed the app on my phone and cleared the task manager.

I always remained online, but now on the new S25 phone, I was logged out every time. This resulted in no one being able to view my Growlogs anymore.

As soon as I opened the app, I had to log in again (several times a day).

Yesterday, I checked all the phone settings using AI.

The background logout should not have happened according to the settings.

And it does happen on the Android system, especially with the S25.

With the S20, there were these image upload problems.

These are performance problems that are now known and can be resolved through special updates.

When I had gone through everything without success, there was only the hardcore solution for me;

First, I ended the Beta version. It was too much instability for me, and it cost me a lot of precious time.

I should have done that with the Samsung S20 already and would have saved a lot of money.

But well, now I have a new phone and probably an even better camera with it. :joy:

After getting rid of the Beta version and the 3.1 update.

I deleted the data on the phone and the cache, and finally, I deleted the app.

With that, I hit the nail on the head!

The solution was as simple as a clean restart, because I had tried everything else before. Without success!

The whole problem lies with the Beta version.

With Beta versions, test data and other login protocols are often stored on the phone, which can get stuck over time.

By ending the Beta program and reinstalling, I achieved 2 things.

Removed legacy data and deleted all corrupted cache files of the test version.

Now I have the official, more stable version again, and it harmonizes much better with the software of the S25 and would have also been the best solution for the S20.

Should updates then follow that make the Beta version more stable on Android devices, as this issue affects several generations of devices.

As I said, S20 to S25 runs unstably!

Then I will gladly download the Beta version again.

I was pretty much able to identify this version as the source of all the problems.

The programming-related problems of the app version on Android systems will surely be fixed soon ???

You are welcome to share this with the team so they know, “or,” it will help eliminate the problems. Best regards from Paule

Antworten ↗
Eli

#10

Ohhhh thank you for the info. I am sure it will be useful for the team. :flexed_biceps:t4:

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#11

Something that could be added is a growth stage for revegging. I recently took some cuttings in the flowering stage and once rooted there currently is not a correct stage for me to assign to them. They won’t be in rooting stage any more but will not yet be in veg either. Something minor but it would help to stay organised a little bit easier.

Antworten ↗
Eli

#12

Hello! Thank you for the suggestion. We are taking notes :nerd_face: :check_mark::check_mark:

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#13

I found a problem with the strain informations.
Nothing there to see where the details were

There where more details about the strain before

Antworten ↗
gaz

#15

Hi friend! can you validate you are in version 3.1? in the about page. We fixed that in this version

Antworten ↗
gaz

#16

Thank you for the detailed report friend :folded_hands:

no need to stay in beta any longer - we’ll let you know as soon as we have another early access

Antworten ↗
gaz

#17

Wouldn’t these be clones? If you add them as clones, you can mark the flowering plant as mother and they’ll start in “rooting” but then move to veg-flow-etc.

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#19

I did start them as clones and marked the flowering plant as the mother. Once rooted they are not going to instantly jump to veg stage like a clone taken in veg though, it would be nice to have something to keep track of that with especially if your logs are sorted by plant stage.

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#20

I currently have 15 active logs across different stages, anything to keep that more organised or easier to manage helps.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#22

I haven’t been able to access my profile for 3 days @gaz. Can you do something about that? The rest is working perfectly.

Antworten ↗
Eli

#23

Hello, Were you able to log in to your profile? I just got in. It took a little while, but it worked. The team is working on it, anyway.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#24

Yes, thanks, it took almost a minute but then it worked.

Are you still remembering to enter the previous achievements, Community Awards


Antworten ↗
Eli

#26

I hadn’t really thought about it before. The achievements in the app are different from the achievements in the forum, but it actually makes a lot of sense for them to appear there too. I’ll talk about it with the team.
Thank you, guys!

Antworten ↗

Antworten