Hello Gaz
For the past 3 - 4 days, Iâve had the problem that I can post photos in the Community using my PC. This makes it totally cumbersome because I first have to transfer each individual picture from my phone to my PC.
Previously, I would load my pictures from the Growlog onto my phone and then upload them from my phone to the Community. And hereâs the problem.
I can no longer upload pictures from my phone to the Community, and my suspicion is that this has been going really badly, if youâll excuse my language, since the new Update 3.1.
Suggestions from others to restart my router, or even restarting my phone multiple times, havenât provided a solution.
I messaged Eli 2 - 3 days ago, and apart from a like, I havenât received anything else so far.
The problem still persists, and Iâm noticing that it only happens on this site/app, whatever it is.
Yesterday, I uploaded and posted photos from my phone on other social media channels without any problems. It works there, which indicates to me that the problem originates from your side.
I wanted to report this from on the go this morning and received this message for the second time when checking in with my phone, which Iâll upload here for you right away. This exact same message appeared three days ago when the dilemma of uploading photos from my phone to the Community began.
When uploading a photo, it only shows me; âis being processedâ. Normally, during upload, the percentage count runs and at 100%, the image is loaded. Here, the percentage number doesnât even appear, instead it loads endlessly with the message âis being processedâ.
So now, after several days of feeling excluded, Iâm gradually getting fed up.
That was the second error message on my phone in the last three days, which presumably also prevents me from uploading my photos to the Community from my phone.
Itâs currently hindering me enormously, and I hope a solution will be found soon.
I also increasingly noticed that when I want to switch topics, meaning go from one to another, it only does so after tapping and then refreshing the page. This was never necessary before.
Unfortunately, itâs been a good 3 to 4 days now that I havenât been able to upload photos via my phone.
I hope the error can be found quickly. Because itâs not my phone. Nor my router. Because in principle, I have perfect internet and a decent connection.
Best regards from Pflanzenpaule



