🌱 **Welcome to the Growlog of the Month Contest!** 🌱

222 antworten · 5544 aufrufe

leech

#213

Here my first time to grow in a grow box and also first time using this app (it’s amazing). On sunday is harvest time :smiley:

Susumuu

#214

Hello peeps!

Finished a new run with some interesting genetics. I really enjoyed growing those plants and learned a lot again!

Good luck everyone!

Fike21

#218

Slurricane #7 grow

Geeorgeds

#219

I’d like to enter Amber in the competition. She was part of my first grow (together with her two sisters Amelia and Anne). The other two were also nice, but this one had the most beautiful colors and a nice yield. The log also has a lot of pictures and detailed notes.

Pflanzenpaul

#222

Huhu Freunde ,
vorne weg ,allen schöne , Frohe Ostertage

Viel Spaß beim Wachsen
Grüße vom Pflanzenpaul

Geeorgeds

#225

Love the plants and the detail in the grow log! I just have a couple -maybe stupid- questions: what is the “undefined” after your PPFD measurement? And the co2 unit is %, is it the same as ppm?

Crackadoo

#226

Thank you. There is apparently still an issue with the way logs are displayed after being shared even after the update. On my side of the log i see this.

Crackadoo

#227

Maybe something @ELI and the team can look into again.

Eli

#228

Thank you for the call! I am sharing this information with the team.

Growstarter40

#230

Da hast du wohl recht @Pflanzenpaul da mach ich doch auch nochmal mit, demnächst dann auch wieder neue growlogs meinerseits mit reg. Ketama und oldschool white widow

Aber hier erstmal ein schon in nebel gewandelte​:grin::sign_of_the_horns:t4:

Pflanzenpaul

#232

Then I’ll revive the competition with the Gelato Auto, which yielded quite a bit for me for an autoflower. Every time I open the jar, a delicious scent wafts towards me.

Many greetings from Pflanzenpaul