Slurricane #7 grow
đ± **Welcome to the Growlog of the Month Contest!** đ±
222 antworten · 5544 aufrufe
Iâd like to enter Amber in the competition. She was part of my first grow (together with her two sisters Amelia and Anne). The other two were also nice, but this one had the most beautiful colors and a nice yield. The log also has a lot of pictures and detailed notes.
Huhu Freunde ,
vorne weg ,allen schöne , Frohe Ostertage
Viel SpaĂ beim Wachsen
GrĂŒĂe vom Pflanzenpaul
My last dance, Ωmega
Love the plants and the detail in the grow log! I just have a couple -maybe stupid- questions: what is the âundefinedâ after your PPFD measurement? And the co2 unit is %, is it the same as ppm?
Maybe something @ELI and the team can look into again.
Thank you for the call! I am sharing this information with the team.
Oh , hier kam schon lÀnger nichts neues .
Hier kommt die Gelato Auto
GruĂ vom Pflanzenpaule
Da hast du wohl recht @Pflanzenpaul da mach ich doch auch nochmal mit, demnÀchst dann auch wieder neue growlogs meinerseits mit reg. Ketama und oldschool white widow
Aber hier erstmal ein schon in nebel gewandelteâ:grin:![]()
Vielleicht schaut mal jemand rein. ![]()
![]()
GrĂŒĂe an alle
Then Iâll revive the competition with the Gelato Auto, which yielded quite a bit for me for an autoflower. Every time I open the jar, a delicious scent wafts towards me.
Many greetings from Pflanzenpaul
Thatâs the way!!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
I donât want to leave Paul Jan without an opponent ![]()
![]()
![]()
My first grow.
Last year in the garden.
Seeds came randomly from my best friend Jimmy.
Hence the name
I think you are too late. I believe itâs already running for November now.
As it looks, my Growlog ran for October. But there was probably no participant. Iâll see if I can find something for November. Then weâll be two already. I still have a few Growlogs. ![]()
I havenât experienced that before. That nothing comes in. Then I wish you good luck. Pflanzenpaule
Then Iâll also join in again here, the Queenâs 2nd grow gets to try its luck again
Let it grow again after the harvest, unfortunately, she didnât manage a 3rd round.
And Iâm also joining in with a Fast Diesel that is now moving closer and closer to its end.
Greetings from Pflanzenpaule
