🌱 **Welcome to the Growlog of the Month Contest!** 🌱

222 antworten Ā· 5544 aufrufe

Crackadoo

#217
Fike21

#218

Slurricane #7 grow

Geeorgeds

#219

I’d like to enter Amber in the competition. She was part of my first grow (together with her two sisters Amelia and Anne). The other two were also nice, but this one had the most beautiful colors and a nice yield. The log also has a lot of pictures and detailed notes.

Weedy2024

#220
Crackadoo

#221
Pflanzenpaul

#222

Huhu Freunde ,
vorne weg ,allen schƶne , Frohe Ostertage

Viel Spaß beim Wachsen
Grüße vom Pflanzenpaul

Geeorgeds

#225

Love the plants and the detail in the grow log! I just have a couple -maybe stupid- questions: what is the ā€œundefinedā€ after your PPFD measurement? And the co2 unit is %, is it the same as ppm?

Crackadoo

#226

Thank you. There is apparently still an issue with the way logs are displayed after being shared even after the update. On my side of the log i see this.

Crackadoo

#227

Maybe something @ELI and the team can look into again.

Eli

#228

Thank you for the call! I am sharing this information with the team.

Growstarter40

#230

Da hast du wohl recht @Pflanzenpaul da mach ich doch auch nochmal mit, demnƤchst dann auch wieder neue growlogs meinerseits mit reg. Ketama und oldschool white widow

Aber hier erstmal ein schon in nebel gewandelte​:grin::sign_of_the_horns:t4:

Pflanzenpaul

#232

Then I’ll revive the competition with the Gelato Auto, which yielded quite a bit for me for an autoflower. Every time I open the jar, a delicious scent wafts towards me.

Many greetings from Pflanzenpaul

Eli

#233

That’s the way!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

KilliczGe

#234

I don’t want to leave Paul Jan without an opponent :upside_down_face::sweat_smile::grin:

My first grow.
Last year in the garden.
Seeds came randomly from my best friend Jimmy.
Hence the name

Pflanzenpaul

#235

I think you are too late. I believe it’s already running for November now.

As it looks, my Growlog ran for October. But there was probably no participant. I’ll see if I can find something for November. Then we’ll be two already. I still have a few Growlogs. :innocent:

I haven’t experienced that before. That nothing comes in. Then I wish you good luck. Pflanzenpaule