This is so awesome to see. I wish I could jump in but I’m in the US. Can’t wait to see all the entries!
*GIVEAWAY* Cannafair 2026 Düsseldorf
51 respuestas · 300 visitas
Good evening CannaFam,
@ bluntforcetrauma420 @ Smokey101 @ Crackadoo
@ GanjahKhan
Thank you so much for your support, and I’m glad you like the spontaneous giveaway. I would love to host this overseas
you guys are awesome ![]()
@Eli
It is a pleasure to celebrate and experience this passion we pursue in every way together with this cool community. Its all about the People ![]()
And I’m glad if the giveaway is well received. Thanks for your support
So this giveaway is only open to the German region
Here’s to a cool giveaway with lots of great pictures and opinions ![]()
Happy Growing
Hey Bro @KilliczGe
An incredibly beautiful picture and great grow work ![]()
![]()
Cereal Milk is off to a really great start
Good luck with the event and thanks for participating
Thank you very much ![]()
![]()
She’s also my favorite strain, up until now she’s been in pretty much every run.
Next time again ![]()
Let’s see what else is to come
That’s one thing i really love about this community! Everyone is so supportive
Thanks soo much for doing this! Im in Colorado, US so cant play
Good luck growmie ![]()
OK, I have a slightly different picture here. It’s almost that time again.
That was my Christmas picture of my Gorilla Sherbet from last year. It’s still delicious stuff with nice lemon notes. And it hits really hard@herr_gruen how awesome is that
never seen a Canna plant with Christmas decorations before, hilarious ![]()
Great buds, look super delicious. Are those two plants in one pot ?
Great entry, glad you’re taking part ![]()
Badass man! Will be watching from here in
, good luck everyone! If anyone in
wants some frosted cherry o’s auto flower seeds, please let me know and I’ll shoot some your way. They’re from Speedrun Seeds
Close, there were 3 plants in one pot. Makes for a short vegetative phase and the tent fills up quickly. It is a very tasty weed. Towards the end, it turned a nice purple.
Welcome @Carmena to the community and to this giveaway ![]()
That’s quite a big tree you’ve got, incredible ![]()
If you happen to be living in Germany, this picture would be your entry for the giveaway ![]()
Good Grow
@herr_gruen
I didn’t even know this was possible. Super interesting and learned something new again, thanks ![]()
![]()
@Mjcalifornia
Yeah, such a shame that we can’t do this overseas, but glad you like it
Kind regards
SmartPlants
I read this in Ed Rosenthal’s book. Since I wanted to test a few seeds from my own production that didn’t look quite ripe, I conveniently had three seedlings to try the whole thing out. According to Rosenthal, you are supposed to be able to increase the yield this way.
Normal yield = 1 plant
More yield = 1 topped plant
Maximum yield = 3 plants in a pot
My conclusion = Outdoor it might make sense, indoor you save time because three plants fill the tent faster than a single one. Yield-wise, however, it comes down to the same thing. The available area is what determines the amount. What you save are seeds, soil, and electricity.
If you buy seeds, it might not be the best option. If you produce your own seeds, it doesn’t matter.
Regards
I think that’s really awesome though and I’d love to try it sometime
as I said, learned something new again. But it makes sense if it’s one and the same strain, right?
Best regards
Smart
@SmartPlants Yes, all three were Gorilla Sherbet, almost identical in growth and pheno. And unlike with a single one, the tent filled up very quickly. Shortly before switching to flower, I topped and defoliated them. The pot was about 24 liters, I think a bit larger would have been good, but unfortunately I didn’t have one on hand
I’m currently trying something similar,
2 20l fabric pots, four little plants. ![]()
![]()
They’re all growing differently, let’s see what comes out of it ![]()
It sure is interesting, yes, I wonder what would happen if they scraped the stems and fused them all into 1, although I imagine healing will take at least a couple of weeks.
@herr_gruen is saved bro thanks ![]()
@KilliczGe also one strain or different growth because of other strains/genetics?!
@3xt3nd3d OK crazy, that’s another level of growing ![]()
Best regards to everyone, night shift starts now
Four very different ones ![]()
![]()


