*GIVEAWAY* Cannafair 2026 Düsseldorf

51 respuestas · 300 visitas

herr_gruen

#13

OK, I have a slightly different picture here. It’s almost that time again.

That was my Christmas picture of my Gorilla Sherbet from last year. It’s still delicious stuff with nice lemon notes. And it hits really hard :smirking_face:

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#15

@herr_gruen how awesome is that :rofl: never seen a Canna plant with Christmas decorations before, hilarious :ok_hand:t3:

Great buds, look super delicious. Are those two plants in one pot ?

Great entry, glad you’re taking part :oncoming_fist:t3:

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#16

Badass man! Will be watching from here in :united_states:, good luck everyone! If anyone in :united_states: wants some frosted cherry o’s auto flower seeds, please let me know and I’ll shoot some your way. They’re from Speedrun Seeds

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#17

Close, there were 3 plants in one pot. Makes for a short vegetative phase and the tent fills up quickly. It is a very tasty weed. Towards the end, it turned a nice purple.

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#18

Welcome @Carmena to the community and to this giveaway :folded_hands:t3:

That’s quite a big tree you’ve got, incredible :evergreen_tree:

If you happen to be living in Germany, this picture would be your entry for the giveaway :ok_hand:t3:

Good Grow

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#19

@herr_gruen
I didn’t even know this was possible. Super interesting and learned something new again, thanks :smiling_face::oncoming_fist:t3:

@Mjcalifornia
Yeah, such a shame that we can’t do this overseas, but glad you like it

Kind regards
SmartPlants

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#20

I read this in Ed Rosenthal’s book. Since I wanted to test a few seeds from my own production that didn’t look quite ripe, I conveniently had three seedlings to try the whole thing out. According to Rosenthal, you are supposed to be able to increase the yield this way.

Normal yield = 1 plant

More yield = 1 topped plant

Maximum yield = 3 plants in a pot

My conclusion = Outdoor it might make sense, indoor you save time because three plants fill the tent faster than a single one. Yield-wise, however, it comes down to the same thing. The available area is what determines the amount. What you save are seeds, soil, and electricity.

If you buy seeds, it might not be the best option. If you produce your own seeds, it doesn’t matter.

Regards

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#21

@herr_gruen

I think that’s really awesome though and I’d love to try it sometime :ok_hand:t3: as I said, learned something new again. But it makes sense if it’s one and the same strain, right?

Best regards
Smart

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#22

@SmartPlants Yes, all three were Gorilla Sherbet, almost identical in growth and pheno. And unlike with a single one, the tent filled up very quickly. Shortly before switching to flower, I topped and defoliated them. The pot was about 24 liters, I think a bit larger would have been good, but unfortunately I didn’t have one on hand

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#23

I’m currently trying something similar,
2 20l fabric pots, four little plants. :blush::victory_hand:t3:

They’re all growing differently, let’s see what comes out of it :sweat_smile:

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#24

It sure is interesting, yes, I wonder what would happen if they scraped the stems and fused them all into 1, although I imagine healing will take at least a couple of weeks.

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#26

@KilliczGe also one strain or different growth because of other strains/genetics?!

@3xt3nd3d OK crazy, that’s another level of growing :ok_hand:t3:

Best regards to everyone, night shift starts now

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#29

Hey Grower,

Only 2 days left to be part of this GIVEAWAY.

Are you from the GERMAN-SPEAKING REGION? Just post one of your favorite Canna pictures and you’re in!

Happy Growing

Responder ↗
jhonRambow

#31

a little pine tree for Christmas!!! I’m waiting for Santa’s gifts :santa_claus: under my pretty tree :deciduous_tree: :two_hearts: :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: bro it turned out great!!!

Responder ↗

Responder