*GIVEAWAY* Cannafair 2026 Düsseldorf

51 respuestas · 302 visitas

SmartPlants

#26

@KilliczGe also one strain or different growth because of other strains/genetics?!

@3xt3nd3d OK crazy, that’s another level of growing :ok_hand:t3:

Best regards to everyone, night shift starts now

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#29

Hey Grower,

Only 2 days left to be part of this GIVEAWAY.

Are you from the GERMAN-SPEAKING REGION? Just post one of your favorite Canna pictures and you’re in!

Happy Growing

Responder ↗
jhonRambow

#31

a little pine tree for Christmas!!! I’m waiting for Santa’s gifts :santa_claus: under my pretty tree :deciduous_tree: :two_hearts: :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: bro it turned out great!!!

Responder ↗
jhonRambow

#33

Beautiful Christmas tree, without a doubt Santa Claus will not only visit it, he will also enjoy and relish it!!

Fantastic job :wink::money_mouth_face::hugs:

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#35

Entries for this GIVEAWAY are now closed :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

All participating photos now have until October 20th to collect likes/hearts, and the picture with the most wins :partying_face:

Thank you so much for all the interest, support, and activity on this post :heart:

May the best picture win :star_struck:
Good luck and have fun

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#36

:sweat_smile::sleeping_face:

Yesterday I somehow thought it was over. When actually it’s only just getting started :joy:

Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover::victory_hand:t3:

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#38

@jhonRambow

This is a private giveaway from a German citizen.
Read the whole post from the beginning and you will see why it was restricted to Germany.

Nobody wants trouble with customs or anyone else.

Warm regards to the south :face_blowing_a_kiss::victory_hand:t3:

Edit: in case you don’t want to scroll up, here is the link

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#41

This is an initiative where a private person wants to give something away. He alone bears the costs and simply wants to keep them low. It is his decision how far he wants to ship them. Of course, retailers send their seeds everywhere it is allowed, otherwise they would soon be broke. If you want to do a giveaway like this just for Spaniards, you are welcome to do so. I assume that nobody will complain about that. However, I don’t think it’s very nice to get upset over something like this. He alone decides what he does with it.

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#42

Hello CannaFam :deciduous_tree:

With my action, I didn’t want to offend anyone or make anyone feel left out :folded_hands:t3: On the contrary.

This ‘Giveaway’ post is purely about love for cannabis and how much it all connects us, the plant and us humans :heart:

Legalization here in our country is still very young, very dynamic, and not yet set in stone.

I checked with a GWJ Mod and, due to the various shipping / customs conditions or other possible complications, decided to keep the terms simple.

In that sense, it was not a question of cost. Rather a simple structure to carry out this spontaneous giveaway :folded_hands:t3::heart:

If I do this again, I will inform myself thoroughly about the laws in specific countries so that as many people as possible can participate

Warm regards and sending love

Yours, SmartPlants

Responder ↗
jhonRambow

#43

Nothing to object to, as far as I’m concerned it was all a resounding mistake on my part ¡!¡!

Given that you decide to hold this giveaway privately and individually ¡!¡! And you can select the conditions of the giveaway as convenient for you, whether it be a legal or financial matter.

My mistake was speaking out on something that is none of my business… I can only apologize and follow our peer’s advice to stick to my own thing¡!

Since for the most part, I can’t contribute much¡!¡! Because what I do is basically very different from what you do. And don’t misunderstand my words, what you do is fantastic and admirable. You get the maximum yield out of a plant in very small spaces¡!¡! I repeat, I am fascinated by your work¡!¡! And with auto strains that I barely handle or understand…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Meaning, what I do and in the area where I do it… the yield stipulated by the seed banks or breeders. I shatter it, multiplying the standard values by up to 4 and 5 times.

It’s not arrogance, it’s reality…

As I said before, I hope my words are not misinterpreted.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: for your warm welcome. But starting today I have set a limit for myself. I will strictly and only comment on my own posts.

And I hope you keep visiting my content, you will get a warm welcome :hugs: :wink: and your opinions will be well received ¡!¡!

A big hug and a warm :waving_hand:

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#44

Try getting seeds past Australian customs/ bio security and then tell me that lol

Responder ↗
jhonRambow

#45

And why on earth would I pass seeds through Australian customs? :rofl::rofl::rofl: if we’re talking about the European continent!?! Who is talking about Oceania? :rofl::rofl::rofl: here the point is just to give an opinion!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: glad to know I’m not the only one who exterminates their plants to blow smoke… :zany_face::zany_face::zany_face: I hope the local smartass comes in… like he did with me, or do we pull rank here :smirking_face:

Responder ↗
Growstarter40

#46

my forgotten clone which was then sent straight into flower as a one-bud bonsai…And super awesome move by you

Responder ↗

Responder