*GIVEAWAY* Cannafair 2026 Düsseldorf

51 respuestas · 302 visitas

herr_gruen

#20

I read this in Ed Rosenthal’s book. Since I wanted to test a few seeds from my own production that didn’t look quite ripe, I conveniently had three seedlings to try the whole thing out. According to Rosenthal, you are supposed to be able to increase the yield this way.

Normal yield = 1 plant

More yield = 1 topped plant

Maximum yield = 3 plants in a pot

My conclusion = Outdoor it might make sense, indoor you save time because three plants fill the tent faster than a single one. Yield-wise, however, it comes down to the same thing. The available area is what determines the amount. What you save are seeds, soil, and electricity.

If you buy seeds, it might not be the best option. If you produce your own seeds, it doesn’t matter.

Regards

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#21

@herr_gruen

I think that’s really awesome though and I’d love to try it sometime :ok_hand:t3: as I said, learned something new again. But it makes sense if it’s one and the same strain, right?

Best regards
Smart

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#22

@SmartPlants Yes, all three were Gorilla Sherbet, almost identical in growth and pheno. And unlike with a single one, the tent filled up very quickly. Shortly before switching to flower, I topped and defoliated them. The pot was about 24 liters, I think a bit larger would have been good, but unfortunately I didn’t have one on hand

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#23

I’m currently trying something similar,
2 20l fabric pots, four little plants. :blush::victory_hand:t3:

They’re all growing differently, let’s see what comes out of it :sweat_smile:

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#24

It sure is interesting, yes, I wonder what would happen if they scraped the stems and fused them all into 1, although I imagine healing will take at least a couple of weeks.

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#26

@KilliczGe also one strain or different growth because of other strains/genetics?!

@3xt3nd3d OK crazy, that’s another level of growing :ok_hand:t3:

Best regards to everyone, night shift starts now

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#29

Hey Grower,

Only 2 days left to be part of this GIVEAWAY.

Are you from the GERMAN-SPEAKING REGION? Just post one of your favorite Canna pictures and you’re in!

Happy Growing

Responder ↗
jhonRambow

#31

a little pine tree for Christmas!!! I’m waiting for Santa’s gifts :santa_claus: under my pretty tree :deciduous_tree: :two_hearts: :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: bro it turned out great!!!

Responder ↗
jhonRambow

#33

Beautiful Christmas tree, without a doubt Santa Claus will not only visit it, he will also enjoy and relish it!!

Fantastic job :wink::money_mouth_face::hugs:

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#35

Entries for this GIVEAWAY are now closed :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

All participating photos now have until October 20th to collect likes/hearts, and the picture with the most wins :partying_face:

Thank you so much for all the interest, support, and activity on this post :heart:

May the best picture win :star_struck:
Good luck and have fun

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#36

:sweat_smile::sleeping_face:

Yesterday I somehow thought it was over. When actually it’s only just getting started :joy:

Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover::victory_hand:t3:

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#38

@jhonRambow

This is a private giveaway from a German citizen.
Read the whole post from the beginning and you will see why it was restricted to Germany.

Nobody wants trouble with customs or anyone else.

Warm regards to the south :face_blowing_a_kiss::victory_hand:t3:

Edit: in case you don’t want to scroll up, here is the link

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#41

This is an initiative where a private person wants to give something away. He alone bears the costs and simply wants to keep them low. It is his decision how far he wants to ship them. Of course, retailers send their seeds everywhere it is allowed, otherwise they would soon be broke. If you want to do a giveaway like this just for Spaniards, you are welcome to do so. I assume that nobody will complain about that. However, I don’t think it’s very nice to get upset over something like this. He alone decides what he does with it.

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#42

Hello CannaFam :deciduous_tree:

With my action, I didn’t want to offend anyone or make anyone feel left out :folded_hands:t3: On the contrary.

This ‘Giveaway’ post is purely about love for cannabis and how much it all connects us, the plant and us humans :heart:

Legalization here in our country is still very young, very dynamic, and not yet set in stone.

I checked with a GWJ Mod and, due to the various shipping / customs conditions or other possible complications, decided to keep the terms simple.

In that sense, it was not a question of cost. Rather a simple structure to carry out this spontaneous giveaway :folded_hands:t3::heart:

If I do this again, I will inform myself thoroughly about the laws in specific countries so that as many people as possible can participate

Warm regards and sending love

Yours, SmartPlants

Responder ↗

Responder