How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14649 respuestas · 75726 visitas

Remjob665

#11518

Love the Billy names, bong Jovi’s a new one hahaha I’ve definitely heard Billy bong Thorton, half baked maybe been a while since I watched that hahaha, anyways check out how fat the biggest girls are already.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#11520

Those are looking beautiful man I’m wicked happy to see all the success so far man

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11521

Thanks smokey, first round was a fun learning experience, this time round I’m having a blast, they just keep getting better an better, I walk in in the morning look at em an say holy fuck look what I grew man, actually maken me super proud of myself hahaha.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11525

A few weeks of fattening you are going to have some solid looking flowers there

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11526

Hell yeah man, I actually can’t wait to have something I grew, such an awesome feeling, I’m actually going through my tiny collection deciding what I want to grow next hahaha

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11528

Sitting down to your first smoke of something that you grew from start to finish is one of the most rewarding and satisfying smokes you will ever have.

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11530

Oh man I love wedding cake, is the cherry pie from the same line as black cherry pie if so I’m a fan of both haha.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11532

Cherry pie is one of my overall favourite strains. Out of the 3 grows I usually do each year its in at least one of them

Responder ↗
Remjob665

#11534

I know Ill definitely have the biggest shit eating grin on my face when I get to smoke it hahahaha, by the looks I should have a good months supply at least.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#11535

You should end up with a good few bags at least if everything keeps cruising along for you. Even at my house that should cover a couple of months lol

Responder ↗

Responder