How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 respuestas · 75755 visitas

Mjcalifornia

#8063

So far so good, I’ve maintained perfect temps without any assistance yet. Although my house maintains a pretty steady temp all year. Also, being in Southern California our average temp is 75 year round lol

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#8065

They had a rough time up until now so im just hoping smooth sailing from here on out. Fresh paint just got done in the grow room now just to get lighting hung and they can move to a much bigger,cooler room and do as they please

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#8067


This is what I think about shady seed companies like Barney’s farm. Lying about how long their seeds take just to sell more seeds and compete with actual fast strains. SHAME

This plant has at least 3 more weeks and was on day 70. Sour Diesel Auto. It’s said it was supposed to be done in 70 days, that’s why I bought it.

Responder ↗
frogyrogy

#8068

I always had good luck with Barney’s, I’ve been running their seeds off and on since the late 90’s without issue. I think all the breeders are caught up in the demand for a new, faster strain every month when in reality, to produce solid, genetically stable seeds can take 10 years or more.

If you’re looking for fast harvests with predictable yields switch to photoperiods and run clones on a 10 day veg. A bit more work than autos but you know what you’re getting and the harvest gap is roughly 55-75 days (strain dependent) rather than the 90+ days you see with most autos.

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#8069

I have two tents running photos right now. My first time with photos. I grow autos in the closet because i don’t have to worry about light leaks.

I really don’t mind a little extra work. I am using Octopots on the photos so they are easier than the autos until I switch them over too. I can only legally grow 5 plants so when one of the autoflowers takes way longer than expected It throws me all off. The Sour Diesel I threw away was also having problems.

You may have great experience with Barneys Farm but this guy will stay away.

Responder ↗
ItsOzzie

#8070

When i started out i only grew auto-flowering seeds. Never had one that finished in 70 days. Most will grow to about 90-120 days. I normally averaged about 110 because i like mine with about 15-20% amber. Alot has to do with how you like your bud in terms of cloudy or amber percentages.

Just understand that breeders will usually have their times as mostly cloudy and some clear trichombs.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8071



Day 24 of flower of notorious thc by Humboldt. Was tired of just watching the grass grow so I decided to do a top dress. So much of growing with buildasoil is just water only and watching the grass grow. It’s nice most days but sometimes I just want to tinker.

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#8072

I have three other autos that were planted the same day with about the same maturity time if not longer than the sour diesel. They are all on schedule.


Why are people defending a seed company that lied about their sour diesel auto. I thought it was to good to be true as sour diesel takes a long time otherwise, but there it was in black and white 65-70 days seed to harvest. I am not new, keep that in mind

Responder ↗
ItsOzzie

#8073

If you’re not “new” then you know this can happen. You say, Why am i defending the breeder? Im not. The breeder or the company means nothing to me. So im not sure where that attitude is coming from. You come on to this forum to complain, maybe you should direct the issue to the supplier or breeder instead.

But, in all honesty… you cut a plant down that had like maybe 3 weeks left. Seems nuts to me. Starting over will be much longer since you seem to be on a time crunch. Could always just not grow it again.

Responder ↗
frogyrogy

#8074

To me it’s not about defending or not defending a breeder.

You shared your experience of growing an auto strain that ran long, I simply shared my experience with the same company after having successfully grown dozens of their seeds/strains over the past 25 years.

Regardless of the breeder, autos are notorious for running longer than advertised, every grower’s forum I’ve visited has had users with the same complaint for years now. If you blacklist a breeder for a single bad seed or plant with traits you don’t like you’re going to have a long list. By that standard I should blacklist Sensi because I really didn’t care for the plant structure on a Sweet Cherry Kush I just harvested . . . thing just didn’t live up to the description.

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#8078

I cut the leaves off the apex bud a few times to let light get to the lower branches.

No, I did absolutely no training.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8079

So I’m drawing up some ground rules for the solo cup grow-off. There will be a prize for whoever wins and it will only be eligible to auto flowers. Shoot me a msg if you are interested I will get everything together ASAP and let everyone know as soon as I have a start date. When you respond give me an idea of when this would work best for you. I’ll try to find a date in the middle so it can work for everyone

Responder ↗
hodymo

#8081


Lemon Haze

Current SoG in the 4x4. 10 days of veg and now on day 4 of flower
:v:t3::green_heart::seedling:

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8082

I’m gonna start flagging your posts for hurting my feelings! Holy shit bro, those nugs are insane!!!

Responder ↗

Responder