Sharing my organic soil recipe and potting

56 respuestas · 1071 visitas

Bentgenetics

#15

This is why I love growing outdoors, you can really test the genetics and your self. It was 6ft tall before I put up the trellis. The first trellis is at 4ft, the second at 5ft. At this rate it’s growing a inch plus a day, so another foot or so before it stretches for flowering. As of right now it’s 10ft wide × 6ft tall.

Responder ↗
davil420

#17

um not in USA in Canada here. but id like to guess knowing i wont qualify for the award…but have a few questions
1 what soil medium are you using?
2 fertilizing or organic?
3 what climate are you in, average temp day and night?
4 is the guessing number based on after drying harvest or fresh cut?

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#18

Hi @davil420 , I don’t mind you guessing and to answer your question.

  1. Organic living soil
  2. Dr. Earth veg and bloom with
    fish emulsion
  3. Climate 3000ft. I’m posting my
    weekly temp’s.
  4. The guess is for dry weight.

Good luck :crossed_fingers: happy growing

Responder ↗
Chance

#19

8lbs 3 oz is my guess great job by the way I am thrilled to be a part of this

Responder ↗
DutchGrower420

#24

I think that this contest would be more fair if everyones answer would be hidden.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#31

Had to make sure my app wasn’t for Arizona lol. It has never in my life been that hot 120

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#33

Where you live again? That heat would drive me to commit murder lol

Responder ↗

Responder