Hi @davil420 , I don’t mind you guessing and to answer your question.
- Organic living soil
- Dr. Earth veg and bloom with
fish emulsion - Climate 3000ft. I’m posting my
weekly temp’s. - The guess is for dry weight.
Good luck
happy growing
56 respuestas · 1071 visitas
Hi @davil420 , I don’t mind you guessing and to answer your question.
Good luck
happy growing
8lbs 3 oz is my guess great job by the way I am thrilled to be a part of this
How many plants total?
Just one plant
What strain?
White runtz × 1990 verity. I call it old azz runtz ![]()
I think that this contest would be more fair if everyones answer would be hidden.
You could email me your answer
3 lb 10oz is my guess
Good luck ![]()
The world is fucked
Holy shitballs, good luck with that lol
Had to make sure my app wasn’t for Arizona lol. It has never in my life been that hot 120
Let’s see how these genetics hold up.
Where you live again? That heat would drive me to commit murder lol
The eastern mountains of California.
Yeah, that sucks for outdoor too
What the bloody hell?!?!
