That tissue culture cloning is so much fun man but it is a little advanced technique so if you’re not good with numbers then don’t do it lol.
I love it because when I prune my girls I usually throw away all those little branches and suckers, but now with tissue culture I take those little tiny branches and I put them in liquid medium and I let them beef up and start rooting and then put them in soil. There are two techniques, you can first put them in multiplication medium and let them beef up and get bigger but it prevents it from growing roots, then after 2-3 weeks you going to want to switch them to rooting medium and let them root. The second technique is putting them straight into rooting medium and that’s what Bill Graham prefers, he calls it a shortcut to rooting medium. If you do end up doing it then make sure you connect with Bill and use him for help because he is very helpful and extremely knowledgeable in this field. He’s a good dude, we actually became friends. I was just talking to him last night.










I’m good on a swap but can sell you some if you’d like $8 each. I just got 30 of them a month ago so they’re very fresh. I’ll also be putting them in 2 containers, 1 very strong and the other not so much but it’ll never break unless you literally jump on it with your heel, and even then, I’m not sure if you’ll be able to break it…strong little fucker =) If it’ll arrive damaged I’ll replace it but I’m 99.99% sure it won’t happen.