Solo cup challenge

99 respuestas · 1760 visitas

Scubashawn1183

#65

I grow hydroponically, would the tissue cloning still work? I don’t use or want dirt in my room! lol! Currently I am trying to get clones to take aeroponically. I am not having much success with this method for some reason. I maybe my environment it’s in. :man_shrugging:

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#66

@Scubashawn1183
Yes you can definitely do tissue culture for hydroponic purposes. As soon as the clone starts rooting, you’ll just transfer it into your DWC tub to continue growing.

Maybe you’re using wrong water, maybe your water is too hard. I recommend using reverse osmosis water and add calmeg or tap water but anything below 100 PPM would be considered safe to use with your plans.

Watch some of his YouTube videos and see how he does it, it’s fascinating. Just go to YouTube and search for “microclone” videos. You can also go to his website and send him a text or email with your question that “you are growing cannabis at home hydroponically and someone recommended I tried tissue culture and they recommended high reach out to you and I wanted to ask you if you can help explain how can I utilize your tissue culture for cloning for hydroponic setup?”

Responder ↗
DrunkenLegend

#67

Close enough without being there, I used to live up in QC area now I’m in Gilbert

Responder ↗
Intimate

#68

Hey man! First of all Im all for this vibe!! You guys are giving the best information.
Im new here and a first time grower and I have around 3 hours just reading into all the information you guys are exchanging. Im happy as fxxckkk
Btw…

Im interest in your seeds bro, do you still have some? I would definitely be down for 4 of them.

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#69

Hey @Intimate, nice to meet you and I’m happy you’ve found this group useful!
Of course I’ll sell you whatever amount of seeds you want! I still have all those stains, just let me know which ones you want.

Responder ↗
Intimate

#72

Thank you man! I send you a private msg

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!!
(Pretty excited hahahaha)

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#75

No that’s one strain I don’t get. Not a fan of granddaddy purple, just not strong enough for me.

I highly recommend trying Godfather OG with THC levels up 30%

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#76

I hear you @DeAzNuTz, I know every strain has different levels of thc, other stuff I can’t even say lol, but I like the sound of the Godfather og, let me know more if you can, maybe we could do a swap if you like, iv got some nice beans too

Responder ↗
BigCountry

#77


If you want these I can give you a code for 1/2 price. 3 seeds (Dante always sends 5) regular $40 1/2 price $20 +about $10 delivery and tax. Just let me know if you buy. The code is SPRING22 anyone on this site can use it for 1/2 off.

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#78

Yes please @BigCountry, iv been serving for a little while and just couldn’t find the right dispensery but with help from you if you don’t mind, iv got a load on the way and growing few years now, but cheers for the help bro

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#79

Cool beans :ok_hand: I’m good on a swap but can sell you some if you’d like $8 each. I just got 30 of them a month ago so they’re very fresh. I’ll also be putting them in 2 containers, 1 very strong and the other not so much but it’ll never break unless you literally jump on it with your heel, and even then, I’m not sure if you’ll be able to break it…strong little fucker =) If it’ll arrive damaged I’ll replace it but I’m 99.99% sure it won’t happen.

Responder ↗
SteveCastro

#81

You are the first Cannabis grower other than myself. That I have heard speak of this! Most folks have no idea we have been eating the same exact Dole Pineapple for decades now…lmfao! Have you done it yet? How were your results?

Responder ↗
Ateko

#82

Hey i want to know more about tissue culture!!! How do you get it started? What medium do you use? Agar? I did something similar at school with orchids but i have no idea how to do it with cannabis. I know its been a while since this post i hope you still active! Thanks man

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#83

@Ateko Hey brother, I’m glad you’re interested in tissue culture because it is a fascinating subject. Here are photos of my current clones in tissue culture :test_tube: rooting medium that I planted yesterday evening :point_down:







I get everything from a friend of mine Bill Graham and after placing an order he will help you along the way with anything you need help with. Very helpful and very caring individual with exceptional products. He was the one who created these home kits for regular people to do tissue culture at home. He does it on a commercial scale in California and he teaches other cultivators around the world and helps them convert their setups with huge rooms of mother plants into small laboratories and tissue culture thousands of clones in a small room instead of wasting tons of energy and manpower to upkeep a room with mother plants. There are so many ways to do it where you can take completely tiny little specs and put them in multiplication media for a couple of weeks until they grow a little bigger then you would need to replace the media with the same type for another couple of weeks until they get a little bit bigger and then you will change medium to rooting medium and then after about 3 weeks you going to put them into the rooting plugs to complete the rooting process and then plant them in your 4x4" pots and off they go to vegging and then flowering but as they are vegging you going to need to prune them and collect more clones that you are going to put straight into rooting media to cut out the multiplication media process and by the time you harvest the mother plant these babies are going to be ready and rooted to become the next mother plant :sunglasses:

So really tiny ones will need to go through multiplication stage and then rooting stage in-vitro meaning in tubes. Bigger clones 1.5 to 3" clones can go straight into rooting media as a shortcut. And bigger clones than 3" can go straight into root riot plugs and you’ll be able to utilize everything of your pruned plants and get thousands of clones with little effort.

Here’s his website: www.microclone.com

Here’s his YouTube channel:

Here’s a video explaining his kit:

When you go to his website go to the menu tab and click on videos and watch those three videos because you will also learn about his seed kit which I also purchased and since then I only germinate my seeds using this process and I get almost 100% success rate every single time.

I hope this was helpful. If you have any more questions feel free to reach out on my business line where I receive texts 914-734-5252. This number does not accept incoming calls except leave a voicemail or send a text and I’ll reach out from my personal number.

Responder ↗
Ateko

#84

Wow dude thats awesome!! So interested i want to get to know all about it! Its a shame i cant grow freely because of my country regulations but i will get to know everything and im moving to colombia soon so then i can get to do all that. Thabks for the info i will keep in touch

Responder ↗

Responder