Please make sure your solo cup is the 16oz size and not bigger
Solo cup grow off for 2025
278 respuestas · 2453 visitas
I think I’m gonna grow some of the Crockett farms autos I won from @Bentgenetics in this contest. I’ll look at the flower time when I have a sec
I’ll be running forum stomper by Mephisto genetics with a projected finishing time of 70 to 80 days.
Ill either be running fruit by the foot auto or apples & bannanas auto by ethos
Appreciate it! Glad to be included. Currently running all of my autos but will run to the vender in town. Probably something from Royal Queen Seeds. I like their Northern Lights Auto.
We aren’t started yet. You’re welcome to pop a seed on the 5th with the rest of us!
Would you all rather the prize be some photo seeds or auto seeds?
Either way works for me!
Doubt I’d win but I prefer photos lol
I dont Care, Just in Case i win, Shipping is the next prob ![]()
Just for the Challenge. Glory and Honor is my price ![]()
Same here cliff! Although if we’re betting, I’ll be closer to last than first place ![]()
Is it OK if I germinate the seeds in a Jiffy and then place it on the soil in the cup? Or does that count as additional root space?
Yeah you can do that
I so wanna attempt this but kinda skeptical due to the fact all of yall are monster growers compared to me…
I’m a newer grower too and that’s the beauty of the challenge. The best grower can have the worst results since it’s a tough grow! Worst case scenario your plant dies and you lost a seed. That’s the way I look at it!
Losing a seed is not the big deal, especially with your still awesome starter kit. The dying plant is worse. But I don’t think that will happen. This weed almost always grows somehow, sometimes as a thin stalk, sometimes as a tree. ![]()
I think that’s exactly what makes it so appealing to us newbies, or at least I think that you can compete directly with experienced gardeners. I’m super excited,
Cliff
I’m not worried about losing a seed, I was just saying that’s the only downside and most of us have enough seeds for the apocalypse ![]()
I would pick the one that you’re least stoked about. I’d save the better ones for full grows



