Solo cup grow off for 2025

278 respuestas · 2453 visitas

Cliff_36

#48

I dont Care, Just in Case i win, Shipping is the next prob :sweat_smile:
Just for the Challenge. Glory and Honor is my price :grin:

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#49

Same here cliff! Although if we’re betting, I’ll be closer to last than first place :rofl:

Responder ↗
Cliff_36

#50

Is it OK if I germinate the seeds in a Jiffy and then place it on the soil in the cup? Or does that count as additional root space?

Responder ↗
First-timer

#52

I so wanna attempt this but kinda skeptical due to the fact all of yall are monster growers compared to me…

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#53

I’m a newer grower too and that’s the beauty of the challenge. The best grower can have the worst results since it’s a tough grow! Worst case scenario your plant dies and you lost a seed. That’s the way I look at it!

Responder ↗
First-timer

#54

Ehh so true i have a few options just not sure which to choose from

Responder ↗
Cliff_36

#55

Losing a seed is not the big deal, especially with your still awesome starter kit. The dying plant is worse. But I don’t think that will happen. This weed almost always grows somehow, sometimes as a thin stalk, sometimes as a tree. :rofl:
I think that’s exactly what makes it so appealing to us newbies, or at least I think that you can compete directly with experienced gardeners. I’m super excited,
:v:Cliff

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#56

I’m not worried about losing a seed, I was just saying that’s the only downside and most of us have enough seeds for the apocalypse :rofl:

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#57

I would pick the one that you’re least stoked about. I’d save the better ones for full grows

Responder ↗
ItsOzzie

#58

Dont be wasting your best seeds for this. Even if the plant turns out great. The yields will be low. Save the seeds you are really interested in for a full run.

Responder ↗
First-timer

#61

So i kinda fabricated a grow area for the challenge can yall let me kno if its ok or not

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#63

Only upgrade I’d suggest would be better lighting. There are cheap lights that you can use for seedlings after this grow. There are cheap ones on Amazon for $50+.

Responder ↗

Responder