Hi @snAke ![]()
,
Tough bandages there for you! ![]()
![]()
Oh dear⦠If I told my wife that the tent would remain empty for the rest of the year⦠Sheād probably ask me if I wasnāt quite well. ![]()
![]()
![]()
(Iām usually never well anyway. Mentally speaking, I mean, purely psychologically⦠![]()
![]()
)
Well, your little ones look beautiful!
It depends on what kind of soil you use. How moist they are. How warm it is⦠And so on. ![]()
![]()
I guess you already know that.
Based on the picture,
I estimate that you have purchased soil with perlite added. From my point of view, itās perfect for the direct route. I do it often enough too. ![]()
(Also pre-fertilized?) I always rely on herb and seedling soil. It always works. Provided no
play with it. Mine are currently in plastic cups because I want to test if it makes a difference. The glass with water, plastic cup with water, or soil in a pot. ![]()
![]()
No joke, my record last year was 7 days, in soil, in spring on the windowsill, until the first visible root. But it wasnāt a flower cutting and the propagation cup was quite small. (0.33l) ![]()
![]()
I always perforate the ālid cupsā 5 times with a roulade needle. Add 5-7 good sprays of water. (especially close to or directly on the cutting itself)
Lid on, fix both cups with tape so they canāt slip. And off to the windowsill. Donāt touch them anymore and let what comes happen. It has always worked.
Oh, you didnāt even ask me that⦠Sorry. Itās just how I always do it. For comparison.
Grow on ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()



































