Hello Growlings! ![]()
![]()
(Soon Iāll omit the greeting in this topic. Only when replying to your comments.![]()
![]()
)
So after the last look,
with the two Amnesia Pro, absolutely⦠nothing has happened, so, as expected, weāll continue.
But there is something very interesting. And that is āZamiāā¦

This little one, and I mean really little. (Sheās standing in a shot glass.) was started 6 weeks agoā¦
Then yesterday morning, thisā¦

I think everyone sees what I mean⦠![]()
āZamiā wants to grow big too!! ![]()
And even clearer todayā¦

Wonderful! Right!?
What makes āZamiā so special now is that she was actually taken from an already rooted cuttingā¦
This is the cutting as itās currently reveggingā¦

So, this cutting rooted. Then I simply separated the upper flower from the cutting and let it re-root as Zamiā¦

So you see what I mean. Exactly this will also happen with this Ami Pro when itās rooted.
Fact: Just make 2 out of one cutting! I personally think thatās really cool! ![]()
![]()
![]()
Thatās it for this episode⦠![]()
![]()
Stay tuned for more⦠![]()
![]()
![]()
Your Dr. Weedenstein d.C.
Grow on everyone ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
































