Trich´ porn channel

68 respuestas · 1067 visitas

Rex_Kramer

#15

…right mate @Deanroche , omg this was 1990 :see_no_evil:, soccer EM in Italy… "we´re all up to Jacky´s Aaarmi, we´re all up to Italy… :musical_note: :notes: :notes: :notes: :partying_face: :beers: … I stopped at a pub in Wexford, …can´t remember the name exactly … something with “Undertaker” in the Bar´s name :thinking:

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#16

I know it, it’s an undertakers and pub called Mcanns, like man statue out side it :four_leaf_clover:

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#20

Anyone ever buy one of them $30-$40 microscopes that plug up to your phone? I have scopes and loupes but phone camera is shit so if those cheap plug ins work I’ll grab one

Responder ↗
Rex_Kramer

#21

Good question! @Smokey101
I’ve been looking for a way to Take decent Photos for a long time, anything you
want to photograph with your Smartphone in the macro range mostly falls, because your hand is shaking.
What would you think about this :point_down:?

similar price, but probably much easier to handle :thinking:
*But look the reviews first an make shure the software works with your phone If it comes from a rice producing country :wink:

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#23

Lmao I think that’s one I was looking at and you ain’t lying about shaky hands the more I zoom in :rofl::rofl: I’m going to order one today and hopefully have some trich pics soon

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#26


It’s the best thing to check your trics, great for 29.00€
2022-09-15_09-33-54-72
This is the trics you will see so good with this tool :grin:

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#28

What brand is that bud? Can’t be to much more in US dollars and pics look good

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#30

@Deanroche never mind I found it when I looked at pic better lol $27 on Amazon for me and being ordered now lol

Responder ↗

Responder