Anyone ever buy one of them $30-$40 microscopes that plug up to your phone? I have scopes and loupes but phone camera is shit so if those cheap plug ins work I’ll grab one
Trich´ porn channel
68 respuestas · 1067 visitas
Good question! @Smokey101
I’ve been looking for a way to Take decent Photos for a long time, anything you
want to photograph with your Smartphone in the macro range mostly falls, because your hand is shaking.
What would you think about this
?
similar price, but probably much easier to handle 
*But look the reviews first an make shure the software works with your phone If it comes from a rice producing country 
Lmao I think that’s one I was looking at and you ain’t lying about shaky hands the more I zoom in 
I’m going to order one today and hopefully have some trich pics soon
Ice, ice Baby

Gorgeous work there
It’s the best thing to check your trics, great for 29.00€

This is the trics you will see so good with this tool

What brand is that bud? Can’t be to much more in US dollars and pics look good
I use the same loupe works pretty well
@Deanroche never mind I found it when I looked at pic better lol $27 on Amazon for me and being ordered now lol
Whats 29 euros comverted to our shit usd lol.
Like 28 bucks
Like tree fiddy
Sorry @Smokey101 I feel asleep, but delighted you found it, you will be some happy with it, for real, 
%
Thanks @Deanroche I got one that clips on my phone but it’s hard t maneuver… think I like yours better
Hey bro you can see exactly what you need to with your seedling @R.Buddz very clear pic mate if it’s difficult to hold, practice makes perfect of even better a little by so go easy on yourself, iv going out difficult myself to hold mine but maybe we shouldn’t smoke before using, that should come as a warning on the phone when you buy them! No spliffs before use lol
Most of you will know this picture 
The sieve insert on a closer look 
And the basement of my grinder…, that what I call “Angeldust” 
Have fun mates!
Few long days of night to swell and these beautiful ladies are ready for harvest. Blue haze, forbidden fruit and master kush





































