Any nutrient recomendations?

41 respostas · 409 visualizações

Nelson

#8

Im looking for something similar and easy as fox farms to use i know theres more than the trio hut i dont know how those will work

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#9

The trio works well but some of the stand alone nutrients help a good deal like the microbe brew and calmag like @Jamon8 had stated and having stand alone nutes help when an issue occurs like say nitrogen deficiencies and your potassium and phosphorus is fine thats when a stand alone nitrogen comes into play and same concept for the other two as well. The microbe brew is great for your soil microbes (i use recharge but similar concept). I never used the flush product they have as ive always just flushed with ph treated water but maybe jamon can speak on some other key items you may need to help promote better growth. Humboldt secret is a liquid nute line ive been thinking of trying. I use there calmag and works well. Also what ive looked into so far with there nute lineup it looks very similar to foxfarms you could also check out

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#10

I’ve used fox farms and it’s solid but am using the advanced nutrients line now. Sounds like they’re guiding you pretty solid though! Trio, you have the calmag, microbe brew is legit, and maybe add another flower booster in there as well to really hammer in flower

Responder ↗
Nelson

#12

So i should stick with the trio and get some other ones for cal mag and flower boost.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#13

If you’re newer, I’d say that’s the way to go. Get comfortable with those and then start adding shit from there. I’m a huge fan of keeping it as simple as possible and adjusting a few things each grow so you can see what’s working

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#14

If you already have the trio yeah just add a few stand alone nutes with it and use when needed type of deal and if ya ever want to try a new lineup there are some decent and simple using ones as well. It just really depends on how you feel about foxfarms bud. Some praise it and others dont like it but ive gotten good results with it and main reason for switching to dry nutes was because of cost difference and wanted to maintain healthy soil to keep reusing over the years

Responder ↗
Nelson

#15

No yea i wanna keep it simple this time ill keep the trio and buy some calmag on the side.

Responder ↗
Nelson

#16

Btw is there any places where i can get some seeds i live in the US so idk im looking for some autos

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#17

Have you used Google yet. I suggest a seed bank like north Atlantic seed company. I just ordered from Mephisto Genetics. They are reasonably priced and seem to have a large following.

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#19

I have had problems with Humboldt. They sent me some bunk blueberry Muffin seeds. I documented everything so they had no choice but to offer a free pack. They made me pay 9.99 shipping though, not happy about that.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#20

That’s really odd to me. My first pack from them I had issues as well. I honestly think I fucked up. When I reached out to them they asked my germ method, I told them how I do it. They emailed back not to soak the seed just go straight to the paper towel. That being said they shipped my replacement pack free of charge. That really sucks that they made you pay shipping. Are you out of the US? That would be the only thing I could think of. But even then they should have eaten that cost.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#22

Yeah that’s crazy. I’d be pissed if they did that to me. It’d probably be the last time I used them

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#23

My blueberry pancake I germed is off to a funky start too but the Bigfoot glue ones are moving like crazy. That’s why I ended up doing two Bigfoot glue in my tent instead of one of each

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#24

Mephisto and gnome automatics are two auto seed companies that everyone speaks highly of. Ive grown mephisto and love there stuff. I also use north atlantic seed bank have been for years now and always speedy delivery and never an issue. They also have thousands of different strains and tons of deals weekly so id check them out and see what ya think

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#25

I don’t think I will order from there again. It’s a case of riding your reputation into the ground.

Responder ↗
Jamon8

#27

Have you run man pig alien bear, or hubba bubba haze. I am having a hard time choosing.

Responder ↗

Responder