Yeah forgot i use there pk booster still as well
Any nutrient recomendations?
41 respostas · 409 visualizações
So i should stick with the trio and get some other ones for cal mag and flower boost.
If you’re newer, I’d say that’s the way to go. Get comfortable with those and then start adding shit from there. I’m a huge fan of keeping it as simple as possible and adjusting a few things each grow so you can see what’s working
If you already have the trio yeah just add a few stand alone nutes with it and use when needed type of deal and if ya ever want to try a new lineup there are some decent and simple using ones as well. It just really depends on how you feel about foxfarms bud. Some praise it and others dont like it but ive gotten good results with it and main reason for switching to dry nutes was because of cost difference and wanted to maintain healthy soil to keep reusing over the years
No yea i wanna keep it simple this time ill keep the trio and buy some calmag on the side.
Btw is there any places where i can get some seeds i live in the US so idk im looking for some autos
Have you used Google yet. I suggest a seed bank like north Atlantic seed company. I just ordered from Mephisto Genetics. They are reasonably priced and seem to have a large following.
Mephisto makes the best autos imo. Humboldt seed company makes some fire ones too.
I have had problems with Humboldt. They sent me some bunk blueberry Muffin seeds. I documented everything so they had no choice but to offer a free pack. They made me pay 9.99 shipping though, not happy about that.
That’s really odd to me. My first pack from them I had issues as well. I honestly think I fucked up. When I reached out to them they asked my germ method, I told them how I do it. They emailed back not to soak the seed just go straight to the paper towel. That being said they shipped my replacement pack free of charge. That really sucks that they made you pay shipping. Are you out of the US? That would be the only thing I could think of. But even then they should have eaten that cost.
I’m in Chicago.
Yeah that’s crazy. I’d be pissed if they did that to me. It’d probably be the last time I used them
My blueberry pancake I germed is off to a funky start too but the Bigfoot glue ones are moving like crazy. That’s why I ended up doing two Bigfoot glue in my tent instead of one of each
Mephisto and gnome automatics are two auto seed companies that everyone speaks highly of. Ive grown mephisto and love there stuff. I also use north atlantic seed bank have been for years now and always speedy delivery and never an issue. They also have thousands of different strains and tons of deals weekly so id check them out and see what ya think
I don’t think I will order from there again. It’s a case of riding your reputation into the ground.
Thanks ill check them out
Have you run man pig alien bear, or hubba bubba haze. I am having a hard time choosing.
Same question as above.
I have not sadly but heard great things about manpig and i believe hubba is fairly new release but i could be wrong. Its been about a year and half since my last auto but been thinking of running a few this winter
I ran man bear and had some killer bud from it. It was a little finicky right around the beginning of flower but overall easy to grow