🌿 Best Bud Shot by Ganja Farmer Seeds

197 respostas · 2307 visualizações

Mrreed92

#40

Happy growing everyone This is Braindamage from growers choice.nl

Responder ↗
Tyler

#41

Peanut Butter Breath S1

This pheno lived up to the name for sure! Very nutty earthy smell and taste!

Responder ↗
Ganjahkahn

#45

Platinum Cake - this is from my last grow. I really struggled with this lady especially early on with over watering issues and then I had pH issues which I think were caused from a little root rot. which I was able to resolve as well with peroxide and dunking. She turned out fabulous and has an almost sweet creamy orange taste aroma. :eyes::fire::love_you_gesture::smiling_face_with_sunglasses::green_heart: and a little dog hair :dog_face:

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#48

This sexy beauty is hands down one of the frostiest and smells like bubblegum, fruits, with some gas undertones, and a very unique aroma that’s super pungent but at the same time very pleasant to the point I Can barely hold myself back from taking a bite out of it lol. Extra sticky had to change scissors :scissors: 3 times to trim one plant and it took forever but it was worth it :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

Responder ↗
PablosPlants

#51

If memory serves these were from 2 runs past. The last of my GSC clones at the time.

Responder ↗
Eli

#53

Hi everyone! :sparkles:
All these beautiful photos are honestly leaving me speechless :heart_eyes:

Just a quick note: we only need one photo per participant. If you’ve uploaded more than one, could you please edit your entry and leave just a single photo?

Thank you so much for understanding :green_heart:

@Growstarter40 @Ganjahkahn @PablosPlants

Responder ↗
Growstarter40

#59

Absolutely insane……if that isn’t a victory….I would still change the background to a fantasy world to solidify it​:wink::flexed_biceps:

Responder ↗
frogyrogy

#60

@Eli Is there a working link for this seed bank?

They been posting free seeds offers in several forums recently but their posted links don’t work . . . “this site can’t be reached” is all I’ve gotten.

Responder ↗

Responder