Platinum Cake - this is from my last grow. I really struggled with this lady especially early on with over watering issues and then I had pH issues which I think were caused from a little root rot. which I was able to resolve as well with peroxide and dunking. She turned out fabulous and has an almost sweet creamy orange taste aroma. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
and a little dog hair ![]()
🌿 Best Bud Shot by Ganja Farmer Seeds
197 respostas · 2308 visualizações
I’ve always wanted to try this ! That’s awesome
This sexy beauty is hands down one of the frostiest and smells like bubblegum, fruits, with some gas undertones, and a very unique aroma that’s super pungent but at the same time very pleasant to the point I Can barely hold myself back from taking a bite out of it lol. Extra sticky had to change scissors
3 times to trim one plant and it took forever but it was worth it ![]()
Was fun I will definitely do some more bonsai stuffs
Hi everyone! ![]()
All these beautiful photos are honestly leaving me speechless ![]()
Just a quick note: we only need one photo per participant. If you’ve uploaded more than one, could you please edit your entry and leave just a single photo?
Thank you so much for understanding ![]()
Sorry about that
I removed 2nd photo
That’s awesome!
Apologies post has edited
Absolutely insane……if that isn’t a victory….I would still change the background to a fantasy world to solidify it![]()
![]()
@Eli Is there a working link for this seed bank?
They been posting free seeds offers in several forums recently but their posted links don’t work . . . “this site can’t be reached” is all I’ve gotten.
Welcome! I love your pot! Is that Treebreard from LOR?










