Gelato 33 femenizada

52 respostas · 561 visualizações

EMASF

#23

After cutting some leaves it will recover and this way I want to take advantage of all the branches.

Responder ↗
EMASF

#25

I’m extending the watering weeks further I am extending the weeks of watering more currently I am still feeding the plant with nutrients from the 3rd week that started on August 27th

Responder ↗
EMASF

#26

I did defoliation and removed 2 branches. I want to use all the branches of the plant.

Responder ↗
Demonrage75

#27

IMO you have trimmed a bit too much. I trim leaves here and there that are blocking lower branches in veg. Then I get a bit more aggressive in flower but still just selective trimming. The leaves are the plants solar panels, without them they can’t grow to their full potential.

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#28

I think she will recover from it. But this specific plant already hast such a long history, It will probably take for ever! :sweat_smile:

:green_heart:@EMASF

Responder ↗
EMASF

#29

1 plant died and then I planted another seed She was born on July 28th and is 2nd plant

Responder ↗
EMASF

#32

By particular accident the central top I accidentally broke the center top

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#33

It shouldn’t be too bad, now more energy flows into the side shoots

Responder ↗
EMASF

#35

1 more week and it will start flowering at the end of the week

Responder ↗

Responder