Gelato 33 femenizada

52 respostas · 561 visualizações

Lynx_361

#28

I think she will recover from it. But this specific plant already hast such a long history, It will probably take for ever! :sweat_smile:

:green_heart:@EMASF

Responder ↗
EMASF

#29

1 plant died and then I planted another seed She was born on July 28th and is 2nd plant

Responder ↗
EMASF

#32

By particular accident the central top I accidentally broke the center top

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#33

It shouldn’t be too bad, now more energy flows into the side shoots

Responder ↗
EMASF

#35

1 more week and it will start flowering at the end of the week

Responder ↗
cavexplorer

#44

What are the small white blotches on the leaves? Reminds me of the aphid infestation I had last summer.

Responder ↗
EMASF

#45

It was irrigation water that stained the leaves of the plants

Responder ↗
Demonrage75

#46

I feel you should double-check the bottom of your leaves. That looks more like pest damage than it does burning from a spray or nutes. Make sure you use a 60x loupe to identify whether it’s a pest or not.

Responder ↗

Responder