IMO you have trimmed a bit too much. I trim leaves here and there that are blocking lower branches in veg. Then I get a bit more aggressive in flower but still just selective trimming. The leaves are the plants solar panels, without them they can’t grow to their full potential.
Gelato 33 femenizada
52 respostas · 561 visualizações
I think she will recover from it. But this specific plant already hast such a long history, It will probably take for ever! ![]()
@EMASF
1 plant died and then I planted another seed She was born on July 28th and is 2nd plant
It shouldn’t be too bad, now more energy flows into the side shoots
What are the small white blotches on the leaves? Reminds me of the aphid infestation I had last summer.
It was irrigation water that stained the leaves of the plants
I feel you should double-check the bottom of your leaves. That looks more like pest damage than it does burning from a spray or nutes. Make sure you use a 60x loupe to identify whether it’s a pest or not.













