Welcome from Canada
Hey from the USA
35 respostas · 371 visualizações
Welcome from Michigan
Hey hey from California
Greetings from Oklahoma! 
Hey there I’m a first time grower from Michigan 
welcome! What are you growing?
Gorilla
Glue 
Welcome to the community @Offerson!
Greeting from Buenos Aires @Xotica99 and welcome to the community!
Hi from Ireland.
@Cannabutternuts Hello friend from Russia!
Just got some seeds of original glue auto. Any tips?
How’s the weather going?" I live in Siberia, I now have -35 degrees. the weather is so-so)))
Brother to since they try to create good conditions!
Auto flowers need a good environment
ohh man thats cold!!! the weather is really mild actually abot 4 or 5 c. but waiting for the beast from the East lol. I have Marshydro 85w 90x60x90 mini grow with ak48 & OG Kush flowering at the moment and 2 short riders from Nirvana seeds.
Small grow but keeping me busy 
Make some noise, brother . Welcome!
Hey all, starting my first grow. Doing a few solo cup runs and 2gallon and 3gallon pots. Found this form through my FB group
Welcome to the community @ClubHighLife