How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14650 respostas · 75748 visualizações

neke.d

#62

My two 43 Angels ladies

day 27 of flower
day 73 total

Finally found out how to load photos, it must have been down yesterday because I tried for half an hr to get it to work

Responder ↗
NicoZ

#63

Welcome to the community! Maybe you can add some photos :slight_smile:

Responder ↗
NicoZ

#64

Welcome to the community! You can share your Growlog so we can take a look! :slight_smile:

Responder ↗
neke.d

#65

Finally got the pics to upload.

I started back in oct with 2 43 angels and 2 cali og x haze.
Both my cali’s were male so they got chopped, I was hoping to thin to one 43 and one cali as I started vegging 2 of each in one pot. Ended up with two 43 angels in one 16 gal coco pot.

This is my 7th grow, 3rd year. Split between indoor and out.
So far this one is doing well. First time with coco and first time auto watering.

Responder ↗
neke.d

#67

Thanks, every grow has improved slightly. I’m very satisfied with this grow, frosty for 27 days. Never had a grown this frosty at 27 days

Responder ↗
Jaredevans19

#72


First grow day 18 first pic was 18 days ago I’m using burpee potting mix I think it’s a pretty solid medium it has coco and starter nutrients

Responder ↗
chis

#73

Here is my first grow. G13 auto. Just started flowering few days ago. Things seems to be going pretty well, but still it’s a learning progress. Had a really rough start with this plant, dropped the lamp down on her in week 4 or 5 in veg, wich broke of 2 branches… That night i didnt sleep very well. But fantasticly it has survived my stupidness and bad luck… I dont expect a big yeild, both cuz of the accident and due to the fact, that this is my first round in the game :grin::joy:
Stay happy, and KEEP growing!

Responder ↗
Jaredevans19

#74


Just realized I didn’t post the other pic lol day 19 just got a feed from emerald harvest 3 part plus cal mag ph around 5.5-6.0 don’t have a ph meter I’m using general hydro ph kit

Responder ↗
haggar152

#75

6 week old gelato auto flower, starting to flower, mmmmmmmm!

Responder ↗
Dontcallmejeff

#76

Lovely grow. First time growing for me. Are you using twine to support the individual “stalks”? If so, did you weave it between supports? (can you give some tips please?) Thanks!!

Responder ↗
chis

#79

Looks alot like mine G13 autoauto, 2. week of flower :drooling_face::drooling_face:

Responder ↗
haggar152

#80

Second week flowering on mine now too and yeah they do look alike lol

Responder ↗

Responder