How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 respostas · 75755 visualizações

neke.d

#67

Thanks, every grow has improved slightly. I’m very satisfied with this grow, frosty for 27 days. Never had a grown this frosty at 27 days

Responder ↗
Jaredevans19

#72


First grow day 18 first pic was 18 days ago I’m using burpee potting mix I think it’s a pretty solid medium it has coco and starter nutrients

Responder ↗
chis

#73

Here is my first grow. G13 auto. Just started flowering few days ago. Things seems to be going pretty well, but still it’s a learning progress. Had a really rough start with this plant, dropped the lamp down on her in week 4 or 5 in veg, wich broke of 2 branches… That night i didnt sleep very well. But fantasticly it has survived my stupidness and bad luck… I dont expect a big yeild, both cuz of the accident and due to the fact, that this is my first round in the game :grin::joy:
Stay happy, and KEEP growing!

Responder ↗
Jaredevans19

#74


Just realized I didn’t post the other pic lol day 19 just got a feed from emerald harvest 3 part plus cal mag ph around 5.5-6.0 don’t have a ph meter I’m using general hydro ph kit

Responder ↗
haggar152

#75

6 week old gelato auto flower, starting to flower, mmmmmmmm!

Responder ↗
Dontcallmejeff

#76

Lovely grow. First time growing for me. Are you using twine to support the individual ā€œstalksā€? If so, did you weave it between supports? (can you give some tips please?) Thanks!!

Responder ↗
chis

#79

Looks alot like mine G13 autoauto, 2. week of flower :drooling_face::drooling_face:

Responder ↗
haggar152

#80

Second week flowering on mine now too and yeah they do look alike lol

Responder ↗
Philleshphan

#83

GSC Exteme (left) and GDP (right) 5 weeks, 3 days. Vegetation.

GDP (middle) 4 weeks.
Vegetation

GDP in Grobo 8.5 weeks
Flowering Day 6

Responder ↗
Demon_Gibby

#84


First row one to the left is purple punch and the one the right is gorilla breath and behind that is blueberry headband and to the now behind purple punch is sapphire mango

This is the sapphire mango is in week 6 of flower

This is gorilla breath is in week 6 in flower

This is purple punch is in week 3 flower

This is the blueberry headband she is supper bushy and in week 6 flower

Responder ↗
SaxeisGrow

#85

Mine is in its 10th day after sprouting (it took a week to sprout which was worrying ro me). It’s a Hulkberry Auto by Royal Queen Seeds and it’s starting to show its second pair of leaves true leaves (can’t post a pic dunno why). Is it normal? (I’m growing in soil, universal substract pre-mixed with bat guano, humus, homemade fertilisers from fruit’s peels, and also perlite and akadama… Fertilised it once after its first week with a grow ā€œone-partā€ organic fertilizer,in the recommended doses. I guess its growth also got a little bit slowed due to my cat stepping it one week ago, but it looks healthy.

Responder ↗

Responder