From the last HID grow I did with temps at 96 and RH @ 25, humidity killed any chances of that plant from producing any trichs, scent or stickiness. It basically cooked them all off. We had a heat wave for a good 3 weeks. That was the mother of the Afghani clones I just finished off and while her buds were nice and big, they were light and airy with no scent or stickiness. That was an extreme case though.
I do believe higher humidity is important for the plant’s overall growth during the vegetative period. Right now, you are RH 35-40 during flowering and that would be what I strive for once I flip them. The Afghani clone I just grew under the LED suffered as if I had grown it under the HID with RH of 20 or so. Same problem, barely any trichs and scent but bud size severely suffered due to the low humidity and I suspect the lower powered light.
Mid 50s RH is a good compromise I think.

















