Yes I think that most all ‘recipes’ floating around is a variation of the Clackamas Coots orginal mix. It started out as a simple mix and then just went downhill from there. heh heh…
My three current plants are in this mix. The youngest GDP is the second plant to run through that pot. I had a seeded female in there and I wanted to see how many plants it could sustain before running out. In my previous grow using 15G pots, I was able to run 4 plants through without a topdress or re-amendment. I did run into some N tox with that mix, possibly due to adding alfalfa, bone and blood meals. I did not use them with this current mix and so far, no toxicity issues. There may be deficiency issues later on but I am still in the veg period. We will see.
Your plants are looking real good as well. Do you have a grow log going? I love weed porn!
















