:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 respostas · 7512 visualizações

SJ1

#61

This is our rescue, Monty. Despite his expression he is the happiest dog I’ve ever known. This is him smiling :laughing:

Responder ↗
Blazedpug

#62


Good Friday everyone, now that this is done I can spend more time with this

Responder ↗
Blazedpug

#65

Yes yes it is my friend or what is remaining of a samurai lol

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#66

I thought it was a side by side at forst, then i took a closer look. My father has a Samurai as well. Pretty cool little trucks!

Responder ↗
Eli

#67

Happy Friday!

I don’t have pets, it is not allowed in my apartment. But a few months ago, I rescued this guy from dogs. He stayed at home for two weeks, until he was fully recovered and went to his new home.
I miss him. The new family called him Ares.

Responder ↗
Eli

#68

Jaja look at that expression! Handsome dog!

Responder ↗
Eli

#69

I know it! In my country we call that cactus Reina de la Noche (Night Queen). Some of this plants only open their flowers one day in the year.

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#70

It definitely was an honor growing it from a single pedal into a huge plant and seeing its beautiful flower!

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#71

Didnt want to risk hiding it and keeping it??? Its so hard to het attatched to animals just to give them away. We took in a dog about a year ago that i found in the middle of nowhere, covered in mosquitoes and had a chunk taken out of its leg (I think the coyots got to her) and I BALLED like a baby when we rehomed her.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#74

Got a nice cool job at Sequoia national park. A snow damaged deck.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#75

Got some work to do i see lol, does that deck overlook any scenery by chance? If so take a pic when finished and a lot safer lol

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#77

I’m buried in work at the moment. But I will show up more often here next week. Take care Boy’s and Girl’s and try to enjoy life as much as possible…

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#78

What a cute little thing! :heart_eyes_cat:
Wellcome to the community!

Responder ↗
Eli

#80

How do you keep those shoes so clean? :rofl: Nice view, it must be very relaxing when the sun hits your face.

Responder ↗

Responder