:camera_flash: Photo Friday!
817 respostas · 7512 visualizações
Got some work to do i see lol, does that deck overlook any scenery by chance? If so take a pic when finished and a lot safer lol
Safety is overrated
. For sure, this is a beautiful place.
I’m buried in work at the moment. But I will show up more often here next week. Take care Boy’s and Girl’s and try to enjoy life as much as possible…
What a cute little thing! ![]()
Wellcome to the community!
This is great! I love to do stuff like that!
How do you keep those shoes so clean?
Nice view, it must be very relaxing when the sun hits your face.
Probably same way i keep my white shoes clean, only wear a few times a year ![]()
![]()
Idk… ![]()
I think the trick is not to wear them on or after rain.
But also give them a little wipe from time to time. ![]()
![]()
The silent one…
The hybrid…
The leg cutter…
The disco ball…
They are all electric btw.
And sorry for not posting it on a Friday!
That’s a cool looking car like the paint
These are little minors. ![]()
We still have seven Friday hours where I live. Where did you get all those machines? You are in the future!
My Friday is about to begin. I have been with doctors all morning.
Many of you know that I live in Buenos Aires. And here there is something like a tradition. Many of us love having coffe, reading a book, in a bar. So, here I am. Happy Friday!
Hope you’re doing well. Looks like a great place to chill.
Your feeding that one too much. Porky squirrel.
Not a photo but I will make a video of this later.
Green Dragon Milk.
Green Dragon Tincture
A sugar cube’s worth of sugar
Juice from half a lime.
Once you mix in the lime juice it turn a milky green, enjoy they best tasting cannabis shot to date.
R.I.P little fella. A raccoon got it ![]()
Damn that sucks man fk them raccoons








