:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 respostas · 7513 visualizações

Lynx_361

#77

I’m buried in work at the moment. But I will show up more often here next week. Take care Boy’s and Girl’s and try to enjoy life as much as possible…

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#78

What a cute little thing! :heart_eyes_cat:
Wellcome to the community!

Responder ↗
Eli

#80

How do you keep those shoes so clean? :rofl: Nice view, it must be very relaxing when the sun hits your face.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#81

Probably same way i keep my white shoes clean, only wear a few times a year :rofl::rofl:

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#82

Idk… :man_shrugging:
I think the trick is not to wear them on or after rain.

But also give them a little wipe from time to time. :sweat_smile:

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#83

:upside_down_face:
The silent one…


The hybrid…

The leg cutter…

The disco ball…

They are all electric btw.
And sorry for not posting it on a Friday!

Responder ↗
Eli

#86

We still have seven Friday hours where I live. Where did you get all those machines? You are in the future!

Responder ↗
Eli

#87

My Friday is about to begin. I have been with doctors all morning.
Many of you know that I live in Buenos Aires. And here there is something like a tradition. Many of us love having coffe, reading a book, in a bar. So, here I am. Happy Friday!

Responder ↗
anon81552836

#89

Your feeding that one too much. Porky squirrel.

Not a photo but I will make a video of this later.

Green Dragon Milk.

Green Dragon Tincture
A sugar cube’s worth of sugar
Juice from half a lime.

Once you mix in the lime juice it turn a milky green, enjoy they best tasting cannabis shot to date.

Responder ↗
Mijo

#90

Miss Duchess keeping her belly Cool! Happy Friday goes to The Dogs :wink:

Responder ↗
Cboyakiuk

#92


taken with Samsungs23+ Thursday, 29 June 2023 at 21:57 London

Responder ↗
Rex_Kramer

#95

I feel you @Bentgenetics ,
I don’t know what I would do if my snotty brat was gone :smiling_face_with_tear:

and this is the place where we find rest…

A great week for all of you!!!

:man_mage:

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#96

Damn, I cant believe I forgot about Photo Friday!!!

Anywho, this is a few years old. I use to ride with a ton of guys around my area, but they like to act too wild, so I had to part ways. Doing 100mph down a crowded public road in town isnt my idea of a good time. Now I mainly ride with my dad and brother, maybe a really good friend every now and then, but some guys ride like they have something to prove
I dont have time for that nonsense! I’ve rode my entire life and it just feels like part of me. Makes me feel free and in control of this crazy life we live! Hope everyone has a super fast week and please be safe!

Responder ↗

Responder