I know it! In my country we call that cactus Reina de la Noche (Night Queen). Some of this plants only open their flowers one day in the year.
:camera_flash: Photo Friday!
817 respostas · 7513 visualizações
It definitely was an honor growing it from a single pedal into a huge plant and seeing its beautiful flower!
Didnt want to risk hiding it and keeping it??? Its so hard to het attatched to animals just to give them away. We took in a dog about a year ago that i found in the middle of nowhere, covered in mosquitoes and had a chunk taken out of its leg (I think the coyots got to her) and I BALLED like a baby when we rehomed her.
now I’m Jealous
Got some work to do i see lol, does that deck overlook any scenery by chance? If so take a pic when finished and a lot safer lol
Safety is overrated
. For sure, this is a beautiful place.
I’m buried in work at the moment. But I will show up more often here next week. Take care Boy’s and Girl’s and try to enjoy life as much as possible…
What a cute little thing! ![]()
Wellcome to the community!
This is great! I love to do stuff like that!
How do you keep those shoes so clean?
Nice view, it must be very relaxing when the sun hits your face.
Probably same way i keep my white shoes clean, only wear a few times a year ![]()
![]()
Idk… ![]()
I think the trick is not to wear them on or after rain.
But also give them a little wipe from time to time. ![]()
![]()
The silent one…
The hybrid…
The leg cutter…
The disco ball…
They are all electric btw.
And sorry for not posting it on a Friday!
That’s a cool looking car like the paint
These are little minors. ![]()
We still have seven Friday hours where I live. Where did you get all those machines? You are in the future!
My Friday is about to begin. I have been with doctors all morning.
Many of you know that I live in Buenos Aires. And here there is something like a tradition. Many of us love having coffe, reading a book, in a bar. So, here I am. Happy Friday!
Hope you’re doing well. Looks like a great place to chill.







