Hi dear fellow high-seekers, ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
So, letās continue with the topic. ![]()
(Delays in the topic are due to problems in āReal Lifeā.
)
Since I rarely work by the book when growing, sometimes take contradictory measures, and things never go as they should. In the end, 95% of the time I have super effective stuff. Though never huge quantities. Thatās why Iām doing this topic here. My motivation is that maybe one or two of you will follow my lead. And do it better than me!!! ![]()
I wonāt start with basic growing knowledge here. Thereās plenty of that in our German section. But youāre also welcome to PM me. ![]()
![]()
Currently, I have two cuttings rooting.

These are two Amnesia Pro. Why do I only have two? Simple. Because Iāve always had success with rooting and germination so far. The secret is patience⦠Yeah, yeah⦠I donāt really have much of that either. Buuuut the trick is to consciously! Walk past them! And perceive them only as decorative flowers. Theyāve been in water for 11 days already. I hardly noticed. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
So, and now for the mother.

Flowering day 26, and I always count the flowering phase from the pistils. ā¦sooo, now get out your calculators⦠How old was āBadgirlā when I made her a mother? Exactly, she had already been flowering for 15 days. Additionally, these are thin branches from the lower area. Thatās why Iām already preparing for 3 to 4 weeks of rooting. But Iāll check today to see what has happened. ![]()
Thatās all for this episode⦠life calls⦠Iāll call back⦠![]()
![]()
![]()
"Stay tuned for more! "
Your Dr. Weedensteins
Grow on everyone ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()






























