Where do you get seeds?

443 replies · 5435 views

QuickMaffs

#11

See, that’s the kind of stuff I’m trying to avoid. I’m all excited about all this, then the wife goes on a spending spree. Because they failed to simply process a payment and ship, I no longer have the money needed for it and it’s going to be another month before I can even start germinating.

Reply ↗
Scubashawn1183

#12

Nirvana is pretty good usually have seeds within a week. I can’t wait to start my Bruce Banner 2.0. Once they finally show up that is….

Reply ↗
Scubashawn1183

#14

Nirvana has a great sale going on right now. They match what you buy. So if you buy a 4 pack you’ll get 8 seeds instead! Lol

Reply ↗
Scubashawn1183

#18

New seeds have ARRIVED!!!

Bruce Banner 2.0
Bubble Gum
Amnesia Haze!

Caught a killer deal and got 16 seeds for $65!

Reply ↗
QuickMaffs

#20

Had any bad results? Have you had a high germination rate? Their prices seem nice, might try haha

Reply ↗
Scubashawn1183

#21

Nah, this order was from SeedSupreme. Ordered them on 5th showed up today.

Reply ↗
QuickMaffs

#23

I’m arguing with ILGM just trying to get them to process an order. I would highly recommend against using ILGM. Week two of “Processing your order can take up to 5 business days” and nothing but canned responses from their support. I got my AC Infinity fan, LED setup, filter, automated climate controls, all that yesterday. But it’s still going to be a month before I even get a seed from these people lol.

Reply ↗
QuickMaffs

#25

Yes, it’s just frustrating. They said the refund could be processed in “around 5 business days.” Wife has me budgeted so I have to wait on that to get refunded just so I can place another order that I’ll get in a few weeks -_- I just want some plant friends, idk why this is an issue… Wife is losing hope interest, which means my funding to this could get cut whenever lol. Need to pick a super reliable, quick delivering seed company before this is a thing of the past.

Reply ↗
QuickMaffs

#27

I’m seeing that, now that I’m going over a bunch of different sites haha. I should probably just look but I’m mobile. But is it against the rules to purchase seeds from other users here? I would assume so, just wondering

Reply ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#28

It’s not illegal to purchase seeds anywhere. They’re sold as a novelty. What’s illegal is the germination of the seeds. At least in the Inited Stayes that’s how it is.

Reply ↗
Scubashawn1183

#29

Very true! Seeds are sold everywhere almost for people to “collect” them. Lol

Reply ↗
QuickMaffs

#31

Well if that’s the case, I’m in the market for cheap seeds xD

I’ll check them out now rj 8)

Reply ↗

Reply