Nirvana is pretty good usually have seeds within a week. I can’t wait to start my Bruce Banner 2.0. Once they finally show up that is….
Where do you get seeds?
443 replies · 5436 views
homegrowncannabisco.com or
seedsman.com
Homegrown will be the fastest out of those two
Nirvana has a great sale going on right now. They match what you buy. So if you buy a 4 pack you’ll get 8 seeds instead! Lol
@Scubashawn1183
Have you ever got a male seed while ordering feminized seeds from nirvana?
Not yet, but I ALWAYS order Feminized seeds.
Brotanicals pacific seeds both have had great results
New seeds have ARRIVED!!!
Bruce Banner 2.0
Bubble Gum
Amnesia Haze!
Caught a killer deal and got 16 seeds for $65!
Jealous hahaha. Was that from Nirvana?
Had any bad results? Have you had a high germination rate? Their prices seem nice, might try haha
Nah, this order was from SeedSupreme. Ordered them on 5th showed up today.
I’m arguing with ILGM just trying to get them to process an order. I would highly recommend against using ILGM. Week two of “Processing your order can take up to 5 business days” and nothing but canned responses from their support. I got my AC Infinity fan, LED setup, filter, automated climate controls, all that yesterday. But it’s still going to be a month before I even get a seed from these people lol.
Can’t you cancel and order somewhere else?
Yes, it’s just frustrating. They said the refund could be processed in “around 5 business days.” Wife has me budgeted so I have to wait on that to get refunded just so I can place another order that I’ll get in a few weeks -_- I just want some plant friends, idk why this is an issue… Wife is losing hope interest, which means my funding to this could get cut whenever lol. Need to pick a super reliable, quick delivering seed company before this is a thing of the past.
Ilgm is way overpriced anyway.
I’m seeing that, now that I’m going over a bunch of different sites haha. I should probably just look but I’m mobile. But is it against the rules to purchase seeds from other users here? I would assume so, just wondering
It’s not illegal to purchase seeds anywhere. They’re sold as a novelty. What’s illegal is the germination of the seeds. At least in the Inited Stayes that’s how it is.
Very true! Seeds are sold everywhere almost for people to “collect” them. Lol
This is who I use. They have a BOGO on certain strains.
Well if that’s the case, I’m in the market for cheap seeds xD
I’ll check them out now rj 8)
Http://www.pacificseedbank.com in the us and fast shipping.