How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 antworten · 75752 aufrufe

hodymo

#8083

:rofl::golf: Haha! Thanks man! Really incredible what a Jacks 3-2-1 based method can do! I’m kinda blown away on this run. Just got into the GG#4 :star_struck::exploding_head::green_heart:

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#8084

5× crystal fem photos( northern lights × white widow) in the coco today after a 24 hour soak. All had a little root already so just went straight to the pots. Chilling under a 48 watt tube until they pop up and i get around to rebuilding the tent where 4 will eventually end up in autopots.

Antworten ↗
Cliff_36

#8085

Harvest Time!!!
First Out of Three. Miss Weddingcake :grin:


:v:Cliff

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8086

Strawberry milk and qookies week 2 of flower. One is about a week behind tho


Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8089

Thank you guys! I’m very happy with my results so far. Happy Thanksgiving y’all!!!

Antworten ↗
MTLGrower77

#8093

These are my Flowering Girls, Slurricane (Blimburn Seeds), i have 4x going in a 5’x5’ Tent in Pro-Mix HP (5gal Fabric Pots), Under a Photontek X600 Pro (625W) LED Grow light.
I use, Dynomyco, Canna for Nutrients (Peat Mix line)
They are in Week #7 (Day 46) of Flower.



Antworten ↗
Cliff_36

#8094

Jo Check this Out second of Three. @Mjcalifornia Here a Herbal Dickpic 4 U i know you will Love it :rofl:
Happy Thanksgiving





:v:Cliff

Antworten ↗
Graywave

#8097

My drying rack is similar, I just hang it on my door with a hanger. Does a good job. Nice looking harvest bro :v:

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8099

Looks like you may need more nitrogen. The leaves look very light green and should be a bit darker. Could be lighting too causing it to look lighter too.

Antworten ↗
Cliff_36

#8101

ITS my First Time using a Rack for drying.
I Love it. Best choice to dry the little ones

Antworten ↗

Antworten