Nice canopy bud!
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14650 antworten · 75748 aufrufe
Thank you guys! I’m very happy with my results so far. Happy Thanksgiving y’all!!!
Happy thanksgiving to all who celebrate it
Cheers to that ![]()
Happy Thanksgiving for those who partake! Hope you get to enjoy it with those you love
These are my Flowering Girls, Slurricane (Blimburn Seeds), i have 4x going in a 5’x5’ Tent in Pro-Mix HP (5gal Fabric Pots), Under a Photontek X600 Pro (625W) LED Grow light.
I use, Dynomyco, Canna for Nutrients (Peat Mix line)
They are in Week #7 (Day 46) of Flower.
Jo Check this Out second of Three. @Mjcalifornia Here a Herbal Dickpic 4 U i know you will Love it ![]()
Happy Thanksgiving
Looks amazing! You guys have some wild ass buds, I’m jealous!
My drying rack is similar, I just hang it on my door with a hanger. Does a good job. Nice looking harvest bro ![]()
Looks like you may need more nitrogen. The leaves look very light green and should be a bit darker. Could be lighting too causing it to look lighter too.
ITS my First Time using a Rack for drying.
I Love it. Best choice to dry the little ones
Good luck bud!
Thank you! You too! …Good luck to all of us! ![]()
![]()
Today was feeding day she should perk back up



















