:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 antworten · 7514 aufrufe

Vanillabean

#106

Fridays have been coming fast!

This friday ill share one of the birthday gifts we got my daughter. She’ll be 2 on the 13th and has been sleeping in a pack and play her whole life. We bought this super nice crib, but for some reason she didnt like it, so it never got used. Well shince shes getting to be a big girl, she need a big girl bed, right? My wife picked it out and i spent last tuesday putting it together. Its super cute and has plenty of room for her and us! She loves it!


Happy Friday!

Antworten ↗
Flax

#107


![Bee (1)|375x500](upload://AuHV42yN4pXSHZjJ

IutKWYqqVu2.jpeg)

Antworten ↗
Bentgenetics

#108

Happy 2nd birthday :tada:. Save the box. My kids had more fun with that then the gift :laughing:.

Antworten ↗
DamoUK

#110

Oops first photo post. Have I got the wrong idea

Antworten ↗
Eli

#113

Again, what a lucky girl! I wish you are having a happy birthday!!
And I need a bed like this for my niece. Was it hard to put together?

Antworten ↗
Eli

#114

I have a special love for this kind of pics. The tiny things are usually hard to appreciate, and they are important too! Thank you Flax

Antworten ↗
Eli

#115

Wooooww, what a great photo! You can see the silver.

Antworten ↗
Eli

#116

How is it working Blaze? Are you having fun together?

Antworten ↗
Eli

#117

Alooooo!!! Happy Friday!!!
Look, I am at Buenos Aires City, and I took a picture of the train station building at Retiro. It is a historic building, which was inaugurated in 1915.

Antworten ↗
Vanillabean

#119

Honestly, it kinda was. The parts were miss labeled, so we had to figure it out as we went. The labor part was not too bad. She loves it so it was well worth it!

Antworten ↗
Vanillabean

#123

Ugh! We are battling those damn things here in the south! They’re everywhere! We live on a horse farm so they are super bad around our place! Cool picture though!

Antworten ↗

Antworten