:camera_flash: Photo Friday!
817 antworten · 7514 aufrufe
ArU crazy @DamoUK
?
Do ya think this would be a cannabis forum or what??? ![]()
![]()
wellcome to community and happy growing
I think you would like this post too ![]()
Again, what a lucky girl! I wish you are having a happy birthday!!
And I need a bed like this for my niece. Was it hard to put together?
I have a special love for this kind of pics. The tiny things are usually hard to appreciate, and they are important too! Thank you Flax
Wooooww, what a great photo! You can see the silver.
How is it working Blaze? Are you having fun together?
Alooooo!!! Happy Friday!!!
Look, I am at Buenos Aires City, and I took a picture of the train station building at Retiro. It is a historic building, which was inaugurated in 1915.
What a amazing place
Honestly, it kinda was. The parts were miss labeled, so we had to figure it out as we went. The labor part was not too bad. She loves it so it was well worth it!
Geeze, that looks super fancy! ![]()
Very pretty.
Look at the wings! Beautiful!
Ugh! We are battling those damn things here in the south! Theyâre everywhere! We live on a horse farm so they are super bad around our place! Cool picture though!
Very nice! Our cucumbers are getting way too much sun and arent getting ripe. Theyâre huge, just not tasty. So I decided to just take them to the range and use them as targets! ![]()
If this one taste like shit i probably do the same thing ![]()
You must feel very proud!
Since Iâve learned how to grow cannabis, I could grow another things too. It Is like an extra benefit.
Happy Friday to the Community!!!
How are you preparing fot this weekend? I think i will spend it looking at my new strains, wich are growing slower than expected.
Just a weekend alone with my daughter since momma works all weekend. Good times though!
This is Little Cat. Ive had her for close to 5 years now and sheâs precious! The calmest cat Iâve ever owned and she LOVES her daddy. Shes just another part of our big family!







