:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 antworten ¡ 7514 aufrufe

Eli

#115

Wooooww, what a great photo! You can see the silver.

Antworten ↗
Eli

#116

How is it working Blaze? Are you having fun together?

Antworten ↗
Eli

#117

Alooooo!!! Happy Friday!!!
Look, I am at Buenos Aires City, and I took a picture of the train station building at Retiro. It is a historic building, which was inaugurated in 1915.

Antworten ↗
Vanillabean

#119

Honestly, it kinda was. The parts were miss labeled, so we had to figure it out as we went. The labor part was not too bad. She loves it so it was well worth it!

Antworten ↗
Vanillabean

#123

Ugh! We are battling those damn things here in the south! They’re everywhere! We live on a horse farm so they are super bad around our place! Cool picture though!

Antworten ↗
Vanillabean

#126

Very nice! Our cucumbers are getting way too much sun and arent getting ripe. They’re huge, just not tasty. So I decided to just take them to the range and use them as targets! :cowboy_hat_face:

Antworten ↗
Eli

#128

You must feel very proud!
Since I’ve learned how to grow cannabis, I could grow another things too. It Is like an extra benefit.

Antworten ↗
Eli

#129

Happy Friday to the Community!!!

How are you preparing fot this weekend? I think i will spend it looking at my new strains, wich are growing slower than expected.

Antworten ↗
Vanillabean

#130

Just a weekend alone with my daughter since momma works all weekend. Good times though!

This is Little Cat. Ive had her for close to 5 years now and she’s precious! The calmest cat I’ve ever owned and she LOVES her daddy. Shes just another part of our big family!

Antworten ↗
Eli

#132

hahaha She knows she is a Queen on her throne, look at her face! She is lovely!

Antworten ↗
Wichie13

#134

I want to try THCV maybe this winter as a auto indoors.

Have you tried any CBG strains or CBDV? I have and added them to my grow rotation.

Happy Fryedday!

Antworten ↗

Antworten