Geeze, that looks super fancy! ![]()
Very pretty.
:camera_flash: Photo Friday!
817 antworten ¡ 7514 aufrufe
Look at the wings! Beautiful!
Ugh! We are battling those damn things here in the south! Theyâre everywhere! We live on a horse farm so they are super bad around our place! Cool picture though!
Very nice! Our cucumbers are getting way too much sun and arent getting ripe. Theyâre huge, just not tasty. So I decided to just take them to the range and use them as targets! ![]()
If this one taste like shit i probably do the same thing ![]()
You must feel very proud!
Since Iâve learned how to grow cannabis, I could grow another things too. It Is like an extra benefit.
Happy Friday to the Community!!!
How are you preparing fot this weekend? I think i will spend it looking at my new strains, wich are growing slower than expected.
Just a weekend alone with my daughter since momma works all weekend. Good times though!
This is Little Cat. Ive had her for close to 5 years now and sheâs precious! The calmest cat Iâve ever owned and she LOVES her daddy. Shes just another part of our big family!
hahaha She knows she is a Queen on her throne, look at her face! She is lovely!
I want to try THCV maybe this winter as a auto indoors.
Have you tried any CBG strains or CBDV? I have and added them to my grow rotation.
Happy Fryedday!
Out door coming along. Lost one that Hermied :(.
That one small droppy one is a joke rabbit chewed off branch.
Was that the fked up deck?
Looks better without the deck lol












