Tasting note:
Purple Haze, fem., from mr.hanf.de
must have been a while when I bought the seeds

… germination time with carbonated water: 7! days, harvested Aug. 28.
*Nose: open the dark stored jar (humidity 67%, 18°C)
A distinctly bloomy, fruity bouquet with notes of goosberry, maybe mango with nuances of toffee and soil.
*Taste: Smoking conventional as a doob (3 parts natural Amerikan Spirit tabak, yellow with 1 Part of haze)
The smoke has a nice and full flavour, kind of sweet and astringend at the end.
*Effect: Comes not as a wave, increases slowly but complete. Cerebral, very musclerelaxant, concentrated thoughts, energy rather in the middle area, Sofa factor 3 of 10. The THC value is probably in the upper third.
*my drink recommendation for complete enjoyment:
a glass of good rum (vanilla flavour might be nice)
or Speyside Whisky (Tamnavulin Sherry cask would be my choice)
Personally I prefer Islay Whisky, but this would be too much peat.
That´s what you were asking for @LostPunaGenetics , @CptCrash ?
and
…
…
.
… I think I need a second one
mmmmh…
, soccer EM in Italy… "we´re all up to Jacky´s Aaarmi, we´re all up to Italy…
… I stopped at a pub in Wexford, …can´t remember the name exactly … something with “Undertaker” in the Bar´s name 




?




















